Superbox S3 pro tell me your story good, bad, or otherwise

My son just bought the super box and I am quite impressed with it. Are the ones from Amazon the same as the type that you can buy off the market? I have been told that the ones from Amazon are not the same as the ones you can buy off the market so to speak. What are your thoughts on the super box S2 or S3?

I have another question. Can I have the super box plugged into the tv and use another cable box plugged in at the same time?

This is just a super overpriced Android Streaming Media Player box. Good ones can be purchased for well under $100. The Free TV part comes from the apps and Kodi (with addons) that you have loaded in it. The ones they sell on Amazon are exactly the same as the ones they sell elsewhere.
You can have as many boxes plugged into your TV as the number of HDMI inputs allow.

This is just a super overpriced Android Streaming Media Player box. Good ones can be purchased for well under $100. The Free TV part comes from the apps and Kodi (with addons) that you have loaded in it. The ones they sell on Amazon are exactly the same as the ones they sell elsewhere.
You can have as many boxes plugged into your TV as the number of HDMI inputs allow.

Thanks wag123. It sure seems to be a lot less money than paying for other shows and movies on a monthly basis.

Check out the Shield TV. I have the standard version (not Pro) and IMO it's the way to go to get Android TV.
I already have Midco internet and Midco TV plus I did buy the Superbox 3 but am not very impressed with it. The channels stop and start and for $350 I wish I hadn't bought it. I will google the Shield TV thanks.

I already have Midco internet and Midco TV plus I did buy the Superbox 3 but am not very impressed with it. The channels stop and start and for $350 I wish I hadn't bought it. I will google the Shield TV thanks.
So you did go ahead and buy one after I warned you. You would have been just as well-off purchasing one of the $50-$90 Android TV boxes from Amazon. IMO the NVIDIA Shield TV box also falls under the category of overpriced, but I think that it is actually better than the one that you purchased.
The problems you are having are not related to the box you bought or your Internet connection (unless it is way slow), they are a characteristic of the pirated free content providers, the freezing/buffering/pixelization is what you can expect from all of them. Some of this can be overcome by using Kodi with a good addon and a Real-Debrid account, but there is a kind of steep learning curve if you want to do this. As far as one of these being a satisfactory substitute for traditional cable or satellite TV? It won't be unless you subscribe to an equally pricey commercial Internet streaming service provider (like Fubo TV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, etc). Forget about the inexpensive IPTV services, they aren't any better than any other pirated free content provider because they are all pirated content providers that aren't free.

So you did go ahead and buy one after I warned you. You would have been just as well-off purchasing one of the $50-$90 Android TV boxes from Amazon. IMO the NVIDIA Shield TV box also falls under the category of overpriced, but I think that it is actually better than the one that you purchased.
The problems you are having are not related to the box you bought or your Internet connection (unless it is way slow), they are a characteristic of the pirated free content providers, the freezing/buffering/pixelization is what you can expect from all of them. Some of this can be overcome by using Kodi with a good addon and a Real-Debrid account, but there is a kind of steep learning curve if you want to do this. As far as one of these being a satisfactory substitute for traditional cable or satellite TV? It won't be unless you subscribe to an equally pricey commercial Internet streaming service provider (like Fubo TV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, etc). Forget about the inexpensive IPTV services, they aren't any better than any other pirated free content provider because they are all pirated content providers that aren't free.
I really kind of like the Superpro3 box except for the freezing and buffering. I already have a good cable provider and Netflix. I guess I mainly bought it for the shows I cannot get on my regular Midco an Netflix accounts. I guess at the end of the day I am not going to worry about buying it. Maybe I will try one of the $50 Android TV boxes and use it on another tv and see if there is any difference. We have 5 tv's. I am taking one of my Midco boxes back and will save $36 per year and if I buy one of the $50 Android boxes it will pay for itself quickly.

My son just bought the super box and I am quite impressed with it. Are the ones from Amazon the same as the type that you can buy off the market? I have been told that the ones from Amazon are not the same as the ones you can buy off the market so to speak. What are your thoughts on the super box S2 or S3?

I have another question. Can I have the super box plugged into the tv and use another cable box plugged in at the same time?
I have the S3Pro and this is the WORST piece of electronic equipment I have ever owned. It’s fine for watching videos and movies but watching live programs is a DISASTER. Between buffering, screen freezing and completely losing the broadcast it is absolutely frustrating. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND the Super Box. There are better options out there. STAY AWAY!!!

I really kind of like the Superpro3 box except for the freezing and buffering. I already have a good cable provider and Netflix. I guess I mainly bought it for the shows I cannot get on my regular Midco an Netflix accounts. I guess at the end of the day I am not going to worry about buying it. Maybe I will try one of the $50 Android TV boxes and use it on another tv and see if there is any difference. We have 5 tv's. I am taking one of my Midco boxes back and will save $36 per year and if I buy one of the $50 Android boxes it will pay for itself quickly.
My Superbox 3 is nearly perfect AFTER I learned a few settings to change.

So, to explain, Super Box is a streaming box, like any other streaming box.
The Difference is, The lifetime software included with your purchase.

Blue TV (all live channels) and Blue VOD (Video on demand ). Movies, documentaries etc, (on demand and without a schedule).
For me a bargain considering I pay $55 / Month for Xfinity internet.

I have owned this box for two years., I never have freeze ups or buffering with the exception of FOX News, which there is a different remedy for. (if needed ask and I'll reply).
Below are the changes I have learned to make and has reliably worked for me.

DECODE SETTINGS : (choose)"System"
SPEED: (choose)"Fast". Default setting is "fastest" which is a problem for some reason.

The pathway to make these changes is as follows.

Open the VOD app, In the search bar type 123123, enter, then make the above changes shown (above) using drop-downs..

Other than this,be sure to clear the VOD cache and the Blue TV cache periodically, keeping memory free.

I hope this works as well for you folks as it does for me.

Final note, If you buy from a licensed online dealer (they will have a certificate) they typically offer a 24 / 7 online chat to suggest fixes as they have for me. If you buy from Amazon, that may not be a supporting dealer.

I have no affiliation with a dealer or Super Box, I'm only a user.

I have learned that the trick is to have a good strong internet signal. If you don't have that you will get the buffering. I agree the Superbox is a very good value.

Back