Sun Joe pressure washer adapter

I have got a sun joe pressure washer and the hose they provided in box has a m22 15mm on one end, while the other end that attaches to the wand is some kind of small 1.5mm proprietary connection. Anyone know if there is an adapter I can pick up from the local parts store to get to attach to a m22 14mm fitting?

I have got a sun joe pressure washer and the hose they provided in box has a m22 15mm on one end, while the other end that attaches to the wand is some kind of small 1.5mm proprietary connection. Anyone know if there is an adapter I can pick up from the local parts store to get to attach to a m22 14mm fitting?
I have a SunJoe and ran into similar problems several years ago. Below are some parts and adaptors I picked up from Amazon that solved my problem. I think these were all I needed. It should at least put you in the right section to search for other adaptors if needed. Good luck.

Whats the model# of the sunjoe?

the included hose has a m22 15 adapter to the machine, but the other end to the wand is some kind of supply line compression fitting. im trying to find an adapter that will convert this compression fitting into a regular m2214/15

the included hose has a m22 15 adapter to the machine, but the other end to the wand is some kind of supply line compression fitting. im trying to find an adapter that will convert this compression fitting into a regular m2214/15
Looks definitely proprietary and I can't find an adapter.

To be honest you're better off investing and converting with a nice hose and M22 gun/wand.

Back