Sub Inflation

I went back for seconds today. No peppers this time. I weighed it sans packaging 1 lb 10 ozs...

We have a problem. There were so many shrooms I now suspect an illegal growing operation. There was more shrooms on this than a large pizza.

I am calling out to @Cropduster172 to start an independent investigation. We need to get to the bottom of this now.

View attachment 217874
It's Oxford. There are so many rogue mushroom houses in Southern Chester County that even the PSP can't find them...but they couldn't find Danelo Calcavante after two weeks of searching for him. BORTAC had to find him and they don't search mushroom houses anymore.

At least they are telling you:
smaller_taco_salad.gif

Never liked subway and they left my area completely but thanks.
Yeah Subway is terrible, I don't eat there either. Btw there is an entire Reddit thread dedicated to Subway, and there are MANY complaints that none of the franchised stores accept coupons anymore. This has been going on now for a couple of years. It's ridiculous because the company constantly puts out coupons, and then lets it's stores refuse them. I personally think subway is going to fail or at least have a drastic cut in locations eventually as it's been on a death spiral for at least 2 decades. Prices aside of all the sandwich makers they're by far the worst.

As far as this thread goes I agree it's crazy how high the prices I have gotten eating out. I firmly believe it's a combination of inflation, the doubling of minimum wages in many areas, and then the rise in cost of just about everything. I'm not surprised many restaurants are going under. My wife and I rarely eat out simply because I do all our food prep and we eat super clean, so can't really eat out anyway. And that's a good thing, because I would hate to be supporting eating out 3-4x week like many people do. And don't even get me started on food delivery apps, haha.

Yeah Subway is terrible, I don't eat there either. Btw there is an entire Reddit thread dedicated to Subway, and there are MANY complaints that none of the franchised stores accept coupons anymore. This has been going on now for a couple of years. It's ridiculous because the company constantly puts out coupons, and then lets it's stores refuse them. I personally think subway is going to fail or at least have a drastic cut in locations eventually as it's been on a death spiral for at least 2 decades. Prices aside of all the sandwich makers they're by far the worst.

As far as this thread goes I agree it's crazy how high the prices I have gotten eating out. I firmly believe it's a combination of inflation, the doubling of minimum wages in many areas, and then the rise in cost of just about everything. I'm not surprised many restaurants are going under. My wife and I rarely eat out simply because I do all our food prep and we eat super clean, so can't really eat out anyway. And that's a good thing, because I would hate to be supporting eating out 3-4x week like many people do. And don't even get me started on food delivery apps, haha.
Truly a bad situation all the way around.

So my bride and I went to a local bowl place I’ve probably been 50 times. It’s Greek themed and essentially you order a pita or a bowl, and then fill it with different things. Chicken on lettuce with whatever toppings you want used to be like 12 bucks. So I walk in and proceed to start ordering my two bowls and I get about 2/3 of the way through and the young girl filling it tells me I have reached my limit on toppings? Being confused I ask her what? She simply points to a new menu, it has new increased pricing, and also shows this limit. Each additional topping is $0.35.

So I don’t mind the price increase because everything goes up, but I really hate being nickels and dimed. Not to mention she was extremely rude about it. Possibly everybody’s been complaining.

I took the time to write a nice note in their online customer service page to this affect. I got a message back apparently from the owner saying sorry not sorry. So I guess my business is unwanted.

Back