student vs professor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why the student did that, as he obviously failed the test onsideirng he was scratching a ticket when he should have been writing the test. So what if he mixed his paper in with the rest?!??

In a very related matter, i heard a story about why they insisted at my university for the students to bring their student ID cards and write them down when handing in the exams.

Supposidly there was a foreign exchange student at my universtiy many years b4 i attended it/ He entered a similar room to the one in the commercial and started writing the exam.

The thing that made him different was that he proceeded to open his notes and text and was clearly cheating in front of the invigilators, professors and other students. The other funny thing was that nobody had ever seen him before nor knew who he was.

Nobody did anything, as it is policy that absolutely no inturruptions are to be tolerated during the exam.

Finally when it was time for the exam to finish, he let everyone else in the room hand their papers in first. Knowing that he was going to be punished he quickly ran up to the table where they were being collected, knocked over the entire pile of exams, and made sure to drop his in with the rest while fleeing from the gymnasium.

I dunno if the story was true or not, but I just remembered it when I saw that commercial

Last edited:
Great come-uppance!!
thumbsup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back