Starbucks

What I don’t like about Starbucks is that they have so many coffees.
Dark Roast;
Light Roast;
Medium Roast;
Who knows whatever roast.

What I like is when I order a Latte, it is the same wherever I get it. New York. Florida. Texas. New Mexico.
Various Interstate Exits. always the same. Also many employees to help you.

Here in Central Florida, there is a local Coffee Chain called Foxtail. Many locations. Very bad service. Only one (or sometimes two) barista. I once got a TERRIBLE cup of coffee there. Two weeks later I went back (coffee not bad that time) and mentioned the terrible coffee I had two weeks prior. Barista said they had a BAD. BATCH of beans but manager insisted they use it up before switching to new batch.

Both Starbucks and Foxtail coffee give me “Coffee Breath”. I prefer the Latte or Cappuccino.

Best coffee and Cappuccino I’ve had is a small local coffee shop that uses “Julius Meinl” brand coffee.
Does not leave Coffee Breath. It used to be an Austrian brand, roasted in Italy. Don’t know about now.
Smooth and NO COFFEE BREATH.

Dark Roast;
Light Roast;
Medium Roast;

What I like is when I order a Latte, it is the same wherever I get it. New York. Florida. Texas. New Mexico.

Here in Central Florida, there is a local Coffee Chain called Foxtail. Many locations. Very bad service. Only one (or sometimes two) barista. I once got a TERRIBLE cup of coffee there. Two weeks later I went back (coffee not bad that time) and mentioned the terrible coffee I had two weeks prior. Barista said they had a BAD. BATCH of beans but manager insisted they use it up before switching to new batch.

Both Starbucks and Foxtail coffee give me “Coffee Breath”. I prefer the Latte or Cappuccino.

Best coffee and Cappuccino I’ve had is a small local coffee shop that uses “Julius Meinl” brand coffee.
Does not leave Coffee Breath. It used to be an Austrian brand, roasted in Italy. Don’t know about now.
Not me. One of the best parts of experiencing straight espresso is the lingering taste due to the emulsified coffee oils coating the tongue and palate. Other people may not appreciate my espresso experience, but I can't smell my own breath.

Not me. One of the best parts of experiencing straight espresso is the lingering taste due to the emulsified coffee oils coating the tongue and palate. Other people may not appreciate my espresso experience, but I can't smell my own breath.
I went to Whidbey Coffee in Mt Vernon. Ordered a straight single shot. I had to explain it to her. Then I got the most sour gaddafful espresso ever. Think 1940's used motor oil and 50% H2SO4. Whattheactual?? And yes Starbucks is better.

Man I miss Italy!!

Starbucks service has always been pretty good for me. (when I actually go there, mostly on vacation trips etc.)

I really try to avoid McDonald's at all costs for a number of reasons.

Hey, at least you spoke with a human! My last fast-food interaction with with an A.I. in the drive-thru at White Castle.

First thing it asked me was: "Please agree to have your voice recorded so we may take your order..." :rolleyes:
Dominos has become so lazy that the last time I called I spoke to someone in India who took my order. How can this be efficient when they are across town and have staff?

I went to Whidbey Coffee in Mt Vernon. Ordered a straight single shot. I had to explain it to her. Then I got the most sour gaddafful espresso ever. Think 1940's used motor oil and 50% H2SO4. Whattheactual?? And yes Starbucks is better.

Man I miss Italy!!
You should see if there is a Dazbog, peet's or Caribou coffee near you. Way better than Starbucks. One bit of trivia if you want a little more caffeine in your espresso/latte at Starbucks ask for the blonde roast.

Dark Roast;
Light Roast;
Medium Roast;

How have I never seen Foxtail? I'm in Florida quite a bit.
When I'm down there, I like Wawa and Buc-ee's. Buc-ee's dark roast is way better than their medium roast.

Back