'Sons of Guns' reality star Will Hayden arrested,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: R80RS
Originally Posted By: typ901
Trav,

Review U.S. History man...we used to accuse 'em and then hang'em...like Salem Witch Trials.

typ901,

The Salem Witch Trials were pre-U.S. history, man. They ended over 80 years before the U.S. became a country and over 90 years before the ratification of the Constitution.

And I agree we should withhold judgement until all the facts are known. Innocent until proven guilty.

I only used that example of extreme judgement with no basis regardless of the time. How about the West Memphis 3 for a more current example? Not trying to pick a fight, I was just surprised by the article on CNN.

Originally Posted By: R80RS
Trav,

Review U.S. History man...we used to accuse 'em and then hang'em...like Salem Witch Trials.

typ901,

The Salem Witch Trials were pre-U.S. history, man. They ended over 80 years before the U.S. became a country and over 90 years before the ratification of the Constitution.

And I agree we should withhold judgement until all the facts are known. Innocent until proven guilty.

I only used that example of extreme judgement with no basis regardless of the time. How about the West Memphis 3 for a more current example? Not trying to pick a fight, I was just surprised by the article on CNN.

I wasn't trying to pick a fight either. Sorry if it came across that way.
cheers3.gif

Originally Posted By: OtisBlkR1
Originally Posted By: Trav
I wish people would reserve judgment on this sort of thing until its all out in the open.
Whatever happed to the American way of Innocent until proven guilty. Now people are convicted in the court of public opinion just because someone makes an accusation.

No joke, you nailed it for sure.. And look at St Louis right now.. explain that !!! it makes me sick..

Yep. Take the incident with Tony Stewart. Tens of thousands of people that have no clue what a sprint car is, or how they work, are suddenly experts on them, and have him as good as convicted of intentionally killing a young man.

Meanwhile, actual Sprint Car Racers have gone on the record saying he did nothing wrong.

Originally Posted By: strat81
I've never seen the show, but some of the guys from Red Jacket participated in a match I attended. They were jerks, and the guns they brought malfunctioned quite a bit.

From what I've read online, the show does not positively portray gun owners and gun culture in a positive light.

That said, no one deserves to be the victim of a false accusation like that.

That show does no favors to the normal gun owner. I refuse to watch it.

I do believe in innocent until proven guilty, but there seems to be hints that his other daughter stephanie( from the show) is letting out hints that it may have happened to her too.

Does not look good.

Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
*** IF ***

The allegations are true, he needs to be put to death.

That is why they have strip mines in Ohio and WV and swamps in LA. Saves tax money and cures the problem.
YMMV
Smoky

After everything thing that came out so far on this guy....I always knew he was a phony. Now it's known he's a pervert. Just now needs to be convicted and put to death.

has he been convicted yet or are people all just calling for his blood without giving him his day in court?

Originally Posted By: L_Sludger
has he been convicted yet or are people all just calling for his blood without giving him his day in court?

I agree in innocent until proven guilty. He has two daughters who are stating he molested them , and another friend of the family who lived with them some time back. This will not go well for him in court. The older daughter on the show stated she was willing to take the stand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back