Snake in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 97f150
this whole discussion is becoming asinine due to it.

About as asinine as people assuming all Rotweilers and Pitbulls are dangerous and unpredictable and shouldn't be around children...

And once again, this discussion was about snakes. To my knowledge no one in this thread ever mentioned a dog that they feel should not be around children.

Well I still have a little one aroud, haven't seen it for 2 days. If it will be to visible and aggressive, I will try to catch it with snake grabber stick first.

I checked on a big guy that I shoot, he was sitting on the rocks down the creek.
Today I checked on him and he was gone. I think he is alive, last time I saw him, he was not bleeding at all and moving around.
I heard that snakes can live and snap people even after being cut in half and lay there for a day, so they can be hard to kill, except for a head shot.
I don't worry about mice and others, that why you install ultrasound devices, traps. Also we have lots of cats and dogs walking around neighborhood, plus I'm planning on getting both later on. Neighbors doggy just came to say hi, and sniff in garage while I were changing oil in bimmer, got a big chunk of fried chicken as reward and were exited
smile.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 97f150
And once again, this discussion was about snakes. To my knowledge no one in this thread ever mentioned a dog that they feel should not be around children.

I'm going to assume that you understand the concept of an analogy...

Did it show you a cotton mouth when it took an aggressive stance with you? If so, I also would have killed it.

Moccasins around here are about as likely to stand their ground as they are to try to evade. I wouldn't think you would even have them in Kentucky.

If I didn't see a cottonmouth, I probably would have just left it alone.

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
I am far from ignorant thanks.

I didn't mean it that way HEMI,you've always been one of my friends on here,my apologies
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back