Shrine stops at 217

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyb,

Ah, so near, yet so far. Three more quarts and you would have an entire 55 gallon oil drum's worth of oil.

It is good to have a goal, or at least an explanation to those who don't truely accept that adding to an oil shrine is a reasonable act in and of itself.

Enjoy working your way through all of it.

Cheers.

quote:

Originally posted by B00SS:
Optimism is nice, but not scientific, I’ll wait for the UOA’s to come in. I’m still hoping it will be as good. But, darn it, hoping isn’t scientific either!

B00SS,

Surely you remember the hit song by The Elfen Pipers:

Optismism is nice that's what they say,
Hoping's nice too, throw some my way.
Science is fine but can't you see
You've got all the science you need
In a bottle of GC

.............or something like that
wink.gif

All I know for sure is that I really love how the green GC works in my engines, much better than M1 SS. In fact I found another AZ location on the West side that I didn't know about this morning. I had to get off the freeway due to an accident and take some side streets. I stopped in and found a total of 14 quarts of the M02 (late date code, made in Germany and green), M03 and M04 batches. Plus the price had dropped from $5.19 to $4.99 per quart.

My reserves are now up to 86 quarts on the shelf (since 9 are now in the crank cases), that's good for about another 115K miles of driving
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back