Sending Phone Pics To My Laptop

I own a Samsung Galaxy A02S Android phone.
When I send pics from my phone to my HP laptop it sometimes takes a couple to a few attempts for them to get to my laptop. Why is this?

Does it completely disconnect/reconnect your phone a few times as well?

Are you using bluetooth? I just go to the bluetooth icon and select "receive a file" and then go to my phone and send it to the laptop via bluetooth.

Always works.

Are you using bluetooth? I just go to the bluetooth icon and select "receive a file" and then go to my phone and send it to the laptop via bluetooth.

Always works.
I send them to my AOL email address.
I have been an AOL member since 1994. This laptop is the only one that this has happened to with pics.

I send them to my AOL email address.

If you connect your phone to your laptop with bluetooth, you can do it the way I do it, might be more reliable.

1675455645316.jpg

I use a cable or Bluetooth transfer if I don't have it on me. You first pair them together in the Bluetooth setting for both devices and in whatever place you're at on your phone like the gallery you then hit the share button which is usually like a 3 dot < looking thing it gives you the option to transfer through Bluetooth. Sometimes you have to scroll up after hitting that 3 connected dot button.

Why not use Google Photos or the like and then you won't have to send them at all? That's the easiest solution.

Yeah, amazing that AOL email is still around, I guess if you think about it. It's just the same as any other free email system, so why switch or why not choose AOL?
Even present day other than maybe get made fun of. I mean, to me gmail is not exactly a status symbol. ;)
Granted though the public at large thinks it is.

Back