Samsung Galaxy S4 Users - Feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a S4 mini which has restarted a few times on its own. Once talking with my father it froze emitting a whine from the speaker, and once I pressed the home key and everything on my home screens was different with icons scattered all around and took me quite some time to reconfigure how I wanted.

I don't really use it that much, and keep the GPS and BT off and by the time I plug it in at night the battery is anywhere from 34 to 64%.

It's my first smart phone so no comparisons to other makes

Thanks for all the feedback everyone - ended up buying 2 S5s for $50 each with a $50 rebate per phone from Verizon on Thanksgiving, and the other two lines are staying with their basic phones for now.

The S5s are sitting on our coffee table now waiting to get activated and I'm looking around Newegg to get a micro sd card or two.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 99Saturn
The S5s are sitting on our coffee table now waiting to get activated and I'm looking around Newegg to get a micro sd card or two.

The S4s seem to have a known issue with trashing micro SD cards, so you might want to be wary of putting important data on there in case it affects the S5 as well. I was going to buy a card for my S4, but found too many people online saying it randomly trashed the card with no apparent fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back