Russia’s trampoline guy is now mocking US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we spend all our money on wars
lol.gif

The illegal aliens are a net benefit economically so that is not the reason.

"I looked the man [Putin] in the eye. I found him very straight-forward and trustworthy – I was able to get a sense of his soul." George W Bush, 2001

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Shannow
What's said is true, and there's no sense getting bent out of shape over it. It's been (loosely) reported down here that the US are reliant on Russian Rocket engines to do the job, and from here, it looks like the US has lost yet another capability.

However if there's a "black plan" in the background, or it's cheaper to do it this way, then your "leadership" could quietly and firmly give a couple of sentences on why it is being managed this way and the bases are otherwise covered, without mentioning specifics and put a whole lot of minds at rest.

Reminds me of the whole "Chinese Bridge" fiasco in San Francisco. Stating that nobody in the US had the capability to build that kind of bridge yet Canada built one for a fraction of the cost that spans a section of the bloody Atlantic..... All in-house. Somebody is getting a snowjob/[censored] sandwich and it is unfortunately the American populous.

The trampoline guy is saying the truth. We weren't sending our own payload up to space but instead have our military contractor took the profit to contract out the workload to Russia.

There's a good reason for it: we keep the Russian and our military industrial complex occupied and happy, so they don't try to start another war to feed their military industrial complex.

Another way to do it is to make rocket launch a commodity civilian operation, and pouch the Russian (and Chinese) over for the civilian jobs, and force our military industrial complex to cut cost. That's what SpaceX is doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back