Purple power or simple green?

I've used both. Purple Power seemed to cut through grease and grime a bit better. My go-to favorite is POR-15's Cleaner/Degreaser. Really cuts through the gunk and doesn't leave a film once rinsed off.

My go-to degreasing routine is to grab a couple cans of Gunk Engine Degreaser and go to town. It does an okay job and is cheap but it leaves a residue once hosed off. Then I go with POR-15's Cleaner/Degreaser and its like brand new when I'm done.

Neither. "LA's Totally Awesome" (original yellow stuff) beats them both, in my experience:
- Safer on wider variety of surfaces and materials.
- Degreases grime and dirt faster than Purple Power.
- Easier to wash off.
- Very cheap too, if bought at Dollar Tree or Family Dollar. (Amazon resellers have it for 3x-4x the price!? Rip-off.)
Screenshot_20230620-213658_(1).png

Simple green will not make your hands burn and is not toxic.....it dones not seem to be as powerful as Purple Power. I think they have different application they would both excel in.

Overall, I would buy Simple Green, but for degreasing only, my vote is for PP

Since Simple Green degreases very well,back in the day when I drove semi,I added some to my vehicle's washer container.I also mixed with water in gallon jugs.A container,squeegee and scrubby like you use in kitchen,I could out do the windex-paper towels and the smears they create.

Okay, I am genuinely curious about this because I have a few bottles of Simple Green thanks to my wife and have nothing to use it on.

What would you reccomend when it comes to your car and what concentrations? Thanks!

Okay, I am genuinely curious about this because I have a few bottles of Simple Green thanks to my wife and have nothing to use it on.

What would you reccomend when it comes to your car and what concentrations? Thanks!
I've generally just went by the label,its label says only light cleaning on the glass.So in my case,I used it and then a rinse.For example if it started to rain on my buggy wind shield,I would hit the washer,let it sit,then the wipers.Same with the scrubee and squeegee, In my work shop,I do the Heavy-Duty,1to1 in a spray bottle.Good product,lots of uses I.M.O.

My experience is that Simple Green outperforms purple power. I have tried LA Awesome and was disappointed and Super Clean is much more powerful than SG and PP.

Back