potato chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorites is Hostess/Frito Lay Ketchup chips. I know you guys in the US don't have ketchup flavor though, I'm not sure why though, they are very popular up here!

Sure they are. But you guys eat beans for breakfast and dip your "Freedom" fries in brown gravy,
canada.gif
grin.gif
. At least over in the Kitchner/Cambridge area.

You guys don't like fries with gravy in the US? It's very popular up here!

In fact, I know I've seen fries and gravy flavored potato chips too! (I'm not sure if they still make them or not though)

I'm not a real 'tater chip person but I do like some of the spicy varieties although they never seem to have the heat necessary. Tim's Jalapeño are good.

I like guacamole flavored tortilla chips.

Poutine and fries at a root beer place? Only in eh, Canada!

maybe a canadian phenonomem only .... sometimes just have a craving for roast chicked flavored chips!

OK, I'll let you into a little secret (don't tell anyone).

Every few months, I have to have my favourite salt sandwich.

I make a cheese and vegemite sandwich before going to work (nothing out of the ordinary there, as it's probably 3 days a week anyway). The cheese I slice with a vegetable peeler, so that it's really very thin.

Then at lunch time, I'll duck to the canteen, and get some hot chips (fries) with chicken salt, put a layer of them in the cheese and vegemite sandwich, and leave it to soften the cheese while I eat my fruit.

Yummmm.

(I's rather not tell you about another regional delicacy...I've seen it, never tried it...where they put a meat pie inside a cheese sandwich, and leave it to soften the cheese.)

Hmm never tried that. Mightymite and crunchy peanut butter on toast (not white) is good. Chunky and bitter Marmalade another weakness. I get a German one which is awesome

You ate vegemite? That's hilarious! Why? It's a gag product. And the main reason why I've been struggling with "good food = Australia"

Eggs poached in beans might be another - dude that would be like sulfur rocket fuel for Uranus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back