Photo storage app for iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys use? What are the pros and cons of each? I've read reviews on Dropbox, Shoebox and Photo Bucket. The first 2 seem OK. Photo Bucket doesn't have many good reviews since the iOS update.

I have my photos on my android phone, my wife's iPhone and my iPhone automatically upload to drop box for backup purposes. Just need to keep an eye on dropbox space.

Originally Posted By: racer12306
Just need to keep an eye on dropbox space.

On the phone or in the app? How much does it let you store?

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
iCloud?
Amazon (if you have prime) also has photo storage options.

You have to pay for iCloud. I'm looking for no cost options.

We have prime. Do we lose the photos if we drop Prime?

Photobucket works great for me on Android. I don't see any reason it wouldn't work just as well on an iPhone.

Originally Posted By: whip

Originally Posted By: 97tbird
iCloud?
Amazon (if you have prime) also has photo storage options.

You have to pay for iCloud. I'm looking for no cost options.

We have prime. Do we lose the photos if we drop Prime?

We get 5 free gig on iCloud. Are you saying you've gotta pay for that in your market.
I love the cloud. Any of my apple devices just update themselves from it. So when I get a new one I sync it and no need to try and find everything that's loaded on the others.

I'm not really tech savvy. I didn't even have an email addy until I got an iPhone. So I like to keep things simple. Apple gives me that.

5GB of photo storage is included, Clevy is correct.

Privacy with free (or even paid) storage services should be something you look at. Some services allow their admins full access to your stuff at any time, no reason needed. Just something to think about.

Originally Posted By: whip

Both really. But dropbox first. I think you get 2GB for free but you get extra space if you refer someone. Back when it first started there was a scavenger hunt that got me up to over 5GB. Don't know if there is anything similar now.

I have no experience with it, but there appears to be a OneDrive app for iPhones in the App Store. Microsoft gives you 15 GB at no cost, like Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back