Pentius PLB6607 cut open (Pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe what you will. However, like I stated the company is owned and operated in USA. Oil filter made in china-so what. A lot of foreign companies operate in the USA including Japanese and German auto manufacturers. It is a world market. Manufacturing parts for a Korean company from a USA company.
You don't hear Chinese disgruntled and blaming us(USA)
Your petty remarks...Well, are ignorant. Now, I see it is not just that. You are behind in the times.

Welcome to the 21st Century. Try to catch up with the times. Would you?

Originally Posted By: ludey
Believe what you will. However, like I stated the company is owned and operated in USA.
"Owned and operated" by how many people? Ten? As opposed to Purolator which employs hundreds of people in the US?

Originally Posted By: RF Overlord
Originally Posted By: ludey
Believe what you will. However, like I stated the company is owned and operated in USA.
"Owned and operated" by how many people? Ten? As opposed to Purolator which employs hundreds of people in the US?

Exactly....ludley just doesn't get it.

Hundreds of American paychecks...verses a few management people at Pentius.

Who cares? You... and all of us ought to. Taking away U.S. jobs and sending them overseas....is one of the major issues in why our country is on the downgrade....and 16 trillion in debt (mostly to China). You, I and our children and grandchildren will all be paying for the outsourcing jobs...now and in the future.

Anytime I can.....I try to buy American made products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back