Pennzoil Ultra 5w-30, 7248 mi, 82442 mi overall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum seems readily available online at Walmart - and ships free on orders over $50 - which would be two jugs. (a little under $56)

Originally Posted By: UltrafanUK
Wow! The Ultra sure did a good job of cutting the wear metals down to some real low numbers.
What was the previous oil in use, as it lacked both Moly and Boron additives ??

....Or maybe at 82K the car is fully broken in....those other UOAs were much earlier in the cars life.

Originally Posted By: Gokhan
Any other oil does better than German Castrol.
27.gif

Except Mobil 1 ??

Heck, German Castrol is a tough act to beat, but the GTL base stock and some Moly and Boron sure did just that!

Last edited:
Ahh it's not ALWAYS available from Wally world online... sometimes it's out of stock. In fact it's that way a decent percentage of the time. It's foolish that Pennzoil couldn't keep it in the stores.

27.gif

Except Mobil 1 ??

Heck, German Castrol is a tough act to beat, but the GTL base stock and some Moly and Boron sure did just that!

I'm not sure how you determined that, there is 5 years and 50,000 miles between the last GC UOA and this one.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
27.gif

Except Mobil 1 ??

I'm not sure how you determined that, there is 5 years and 50,000 miles between the last GC UOA and this one.

I’m in the EU now … my driver traded his car a few months back … 1.1 million Km on M1 0w40 … original engine
(owner/driver of a taxi we hired full time) …

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back