Pat Sajak Retiring From Wheel Of Fortune

After more than 40 years of hosting the game show, Pat Sajak announced that he plans to retire at the end of the 2023-2024 season next summer.

Who should replace him ? Here are the choices >>>>>>>>>>
1) Ryan Seacrest
2) Whoopi Goldberg
3) Tom Bergeron
4) Maggie Sajak
5) Mario Lopez

They should get Ira Glass; Today's show, Wheel of Fortune; Act 1, Act 1, Contestants spin the wheel

Seriously, why don't they get someone who deserves a break into the industry? It is like when they get famous people to do voice parts in animated movies, really? No one else?

After more than 40 years of hosting the game show, Pat Sajak announced that he plans to retire at the end of the 2023-2024 season next summer.

Who should replace him ? Here are the choices >>>>>>>>>>
1) Ryan Seacrest
2) Whoopi Goldberg
3) Tom Bergeron
4) Maggie Sajak
5) Mario Lopez
Bergeron-DWTS has been UNWATCHABLE since he's been gone! He was also the best ever host of AFV, and arguably Hollywood Squares (I'll get arguments here!) as well.

I remember 40 years ago sitting and watching WoF with my grandparents. We would have a contest to see who could guess it first. I think I beat my grandmother one time! I miss my grandparents.

I watch the show often. They are in summer reruns of it now. Actually watched it this evening and a guy won $100K on the bonus round.

The show is recorded 4 days a month and 5 or 6 episodes are taped each studio day. He makes about $291K per studio day.

Pat Sayjak is his stage name. His real surname is Sajdak. It's Polish. My parents are from Poland, who cares.

Not to make this political, but this may be of interest to some. He is a staunch conservative. He will serve as a chairman for the conservative Hillsdale College in Michigan.

Pats daughter released some country music you can stream.

I can NOT remember TV without this guy! I was 10 years old when Pat Sajak began his tenure on Wheel of Fortune. I thought he was a robot: on television every evening, seemingly never missing a show due to illness! Does anyone else remember the old days where, after solving the puzzle, the contestant would go shopping, choosing how to spend their winnings from amongst a selection of various prizes?
Fun facts: he broke Bob Barker's record last year for longest running host of a game show. Wheel has actually been around since 1975!

Whoopi Goldberg? They couldn't have that on prime time tv.

No no doubt….

Maggie his daughter would be the one in my opinion.

On a very interesting side note…

Guess who I saw on The Price is Right show as a contestant??

No other than Vanna White…

This show was obviously early in the The Price is Right and obviously before her job on the Wheel of Fortune with Pat Sajak. Like in the mid to late 1970s.

Back