Organist's "Plan comes together"

Fun fact, I used to work for a large pipe organ builder (one of the largest in the US) until around 2013. I would layout all the electrical relays, and I was also the support person that took care of any technical issues on-site that our district reps couldn't handle. Amazing instruments! We manufactured pretty much everything in house, pipes were made by hand, even the metal alloys were cast right in our shop from ingots. Sadly, the market for traditional pipe organs is dying a slow death and has been for a long time.

Fun fact, I used to work for a large pipe organ builder (one of the largest in the US) until around 2013. I would layout all the electrical relays, and I was also the support person that took care of any technical issues on-site that our district reps couldn't handle. Amazing instruments! We manufactured pretty much everything in house, pipes were made by hand, even the metal alloys were cast right in our shop from ingots. Sadly, the market for traditional pipe organs is dying a slow death and has been for a long time.
Yep, I'm friends with a couple of dudes in the Atl area that specialize in building/rebuilding them. It's a dying art for sure.

Back