Opening Multiple PDF files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a large number of .pdf files located in the same folder. I need to be able to quickly view page 1 of each file in succession without having to open and close each one individually. I need the same functionality that I have with images using Irfanview..the ability to open one file and then move forward or backward using key commands. Does this function exist in the full version of Acrobat or in any other free or paid alternative? So far I’ve been unable to find a solution. Thanks for any assistance.

If you have Windows Vista or 7, just turn on the Preview pane. That would be the little square next to the question mark at upper right of the window.

You click on a filename, and the first page will appear in the Preview pane. Once you have the first filename highlighted, you can arrow up or down to see the others.

Thanks for the reply.I should have said that I am using XP. I know about the previews/thumbnails but was hoping to find a better alternative-one that would allow me to see page 1 in full screen.

Originally Posted By: GrtArtiste
Thanks for the reply.I should have said that I am using XP. I know about the previews/thumbnails but was hoping to find a better alternative-one that would allow me to see page 1 in full screen.

Do any of these help? (In link below.) A-PDF sounds promising, but I haven't tried it myself.
Google search using specific terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back