Oklahoma beheading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy was a resent convert to Islam and was trying to recruit people at work to the cause of Islam. He was not well received. The only response from the local mosque was to ask for police protection but there's been no statement denouncing Nolan's actions, so far.

Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
In any case who still argues that "DIEversity" is a good thing in a
"nation"? LOL

Yeah, if you do not like diversity you should go back to where your ancestors came from. Only the Native Americans can argue against diversity, not you.

Hopefully OK can practice some more executions now. This is the perfect example of why we need public hangings. There NO doubt in this case "it" is guilty....Hang him.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
The spokesman for the mosqoe of the greater OK, city Islamic society are taking steps to ensure that no retaliations are attempted on it's members. Now....who needs the protection?

The response by the murderers sister was just as caring, praising God her murdering brother was alive, but no prayers for the families of his victims.

Originally Posted By: kozanoglu

Yeah, if you do not like diversity you should go back to where your ancestors came from. Only the Native Americans can argue against diversity, not you.

Actually you are wrong.

Never heard of "Kennewick Man" have you?

They are a European tribe that beat the asiatic Indians arriving in North America (Oregon and Washington St) 30,000 years earlier.

And no I do not like the extreme DIEversity that certain interest groups are forcing on us.

Last edited:
Thank God that guy had a gun! Without the gun it could have been a massacre.
I don't think the news is going to report 'gun saves lives".
Look for an increase in gun sales except places like MA where the Constitution is a meaningless and worthless piece of paper and they regulate them beyond reach.

Originally Posted By: javacontour
The response by the murderers sister was just as caring, praising God her murdering brother was alive, but no prayers for the families of his victims.

That's sad. Can you provide the source of that information?

Originally Posted By: Trav
Look for an increase in gun sales except places like MA where the Constitution is a meaningless and worthless piece of paper and they regulate them beyond reach.

Indeed.
More work places should allow open carry as well. The country is increasingly chaotic and social, ethical, and moral values are quickly eroding, which leads me to agree with the old west values of "An armed society, is a polite society" .

I also agree that executions by firing squad should be
renewed in all states when the crime results in the death or seriously debilitating injury occurs to innocent parties.

Originally Posted By: Volvohead

Some contend the root of the word "diversity" is divide . . . to separate.

Divide and conquer... a very effective strategy.

Originally Posted By: Apollo14
Originally Posted By: javacontour

That's sad. Can you provide the source of that information?

Stated at the end of the article linked in th OP. Second page IIRC.

Quote:
On Facebook, a woman believed to be Nolen’s sister wrote: “He is alive and doing well. Thanks to all praying warriors out there friends and family. To god be the glory! My bro is alive and just know that the devil is a lie. Please continue prayers.”

I guess there is no rioting in the town tonight there, imagine that, no rioting. But if it had been the other way around, well you know how that goes...................

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
I guess there is no rioting in the town tonight there, imagine that, no rioting. But if it had been the other way around, well you know how that goes...................

What other way? Are you more terrified of the PC Police or IS shock troops?

Originally Posted By: FL_Rob
Guess whats going to work with more people on Monday,here's a clue....it won't be an extra snack bar.
10 4 on that.

Originally Posted By: Trav

You're right. I don't think I'll see any TV News Reports coming anytime soon praising the benefits of carrying a gun.

Originally Posted By: kozanoglu
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
In any case who still argues that "DIEversity" is a good thing in a
"nation"? LOL

When my ancestors came to America there was no welfare, food stamps etc...A relative
had to guarantee that my mother wouldn't become a burden to the taxpayers etc....

My family didn't automatically qualify for 'affirmative action' spoils.

A lot has changed in America.....and not always for the better.

PS: I think AS was pointing out how many Jewish people seem to have different opinions on 'diversity' in America than they do on 'diversity' in Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back