Nuclear triggers shipment stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The average person cannot get past page one of Dancing with WuLi Masters.........

IOW....not reducible, not simple, not sexy and they can't blame Bush. Well, I imagine they could...but go back up to my first utterance above.

Why would a Jewish businessman from South Africa want to sell potential nuclear triggers to Pakistan? There is a strong possibility that Pakistan was selling nuclear technology to other countries such as Iran. There could potentially be a nuclear conflict in the future between Iran and Israel. Does money come before anything else? Would this Jewish businessman feel any remorse if his sale of nuclear triggers resulted in a great many Jewish people in Israel being killed?

Always money before anything else-sad.

quote:

Originally posted by Mystic:
Why would a Jewish businessman from South Africa want to sell potential nuclear triggers to Pakistan? There is a strong possibility that Pakistan was selling nuclear technology to other countries such as Iran. There could potentially be a nuclear conflict in the future between Iran and Israel. Does money come before anything else? Would this Jewish businessman feel any remorse if his sale of nuclear triggers resulted in a great many Jewish people in Israel being killed?

Always money before anything else-sad.

I read an article that Pakistan gets all of its nuclear weapons related equipment on the black market. It was probably for Pakistans own nuclear missiles. They can generate the uranium and plutonium but cannot manufacture the triggers themselves.

Not a very bright businessman. Thought he was so clever with all the movement around but messed up on the most basic giveaway. He should have created a medical supplies company to purchase and not try to go through his military and aviation company front.
lol.gif

Perhaps he thought he was given the green light by the US.
dunno.gif

He probably under-rated the intelligence of the people who might confront him in the USA. There seems to be a general tendency to under-rate Americans (hopefully this will continue). If he would have had the stuff shipped by various companies in small amounts, he might have been able to get away with it.

This reminds me of the German hackers who tried to hack into American national security computers. They did not know of the former astronomer who was working for the government and caught them cold. The German hackers probably either thought that nobody was watching or that they could easily defeat the people who might be watching. They ran into somebody who possessed considerably more training and experience then themselves.

The United States, by the way, has hacked into al Qaeda's website alneda. The page now says something to the effect, 'Hacked, tracked, now owned by the USA.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back