Newspaper photo shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The newspaper decided they wanted to feature my car in their quarterly autos insert, so they brought a photographer.

Here are my favorites from the collection.

1960_Corvair_front.jpg

1960_Corvair_rear.jpg

1960_Corvair_700-Richard.jpg

1960_Corvair-Richard.jpg

1960_Corvair_trapiche.jpg

1960_Corvair_side.jpg

1960_Corvair_interior.jpg

1960_Corvair_dash.jpg

1960_Corvair_engine.jpg

1960_Corvair_trunk.jpg

1960_Corvair_side_open.jpg

1960_Corvair_Corner.jpg

Nice, glad you got the extra visibility you deserve.

Awesome restoration. I was a tot when my parents had a corvair. I think we traded it for a Rambler station wagon.

Very nice, indeed! Had a girlfriend that had one way back when they were new. And before Ralph Nader declared the car "Unsafe at any speed" lol.

Very nice.

You have proof that cars could operate and move down the road without Bluetooth, air bags and computers.

I wonder if younger readers of that newspaper realized that cars back then had electric lights and were self starting?

That's a handsome car, you keep it beautifully. I briefly had a '63 Corvair Spyder when I was young, back in 1975. It was a red convertible. I often wish I still had it, I was young and foolish to sell it.

I see you upgraded the interior, very, very nice. And replaced the generator with an alternator, a good move.

Curiously, I had purchased a set of "mag" wheels for my Corvair and they were virtually identical to the wheels on your car. I believe they were "Western" brand wheels.

These wheels are Rays Racing. I got them from the second hand parts shop. I'm going to strip the paint and polish the original surfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back