New(to me)Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats, same color as mine except mine is an 02 and 5 speed.. any plans on modding it?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hummdrumm
Thanks. Please tell me the oolor name. Probably will mod but not for a while.

Laser Red

I saw the title and thought you were going to say you bought a Hyundai Pony!
15.gif

Originally Posted By: 55
15.gif

How would anyone get Hyundai from Pony?

Last edited:
I have owned both 5spd and auto Mustang GTs. My 97 that is my DD is an auto. Im a truck driver and after shifting all day long driving an auto for my commute home is a nice thing.

So what oil are you going to run in it?

I have a little time to think about oil with the current fill but will probably go with Mobil1 5w20. What do you use?

Originally Posted By: johnachak
Originally Posted By: 55
15.gif

How would anyone get Hyundai from Pony?

Because Hyundai's first cars sold here were the Excel and the Pony!

Originally Posted By: hummdrumm
I have a little time to think about oil with the current fill but will probably go with Mobil1 5w20. What do you use?
Right now Im using QSUD 5w-30. I was running 5w-20 before this and my engine seems to like the thicker oil a little better.

I'd go with the W30 as well. Ford has even said they only went with W20 for fuel economy only. I'd just run a good synth 10W30. That's what my friend ran in his. Had over 300,000 miles on it till he got rear ended on the interstate. His was a '96 GT.

I was going to say, A good 10W30 will be fine in that car. I run M1 10W30 in everything. The 4.6 is pretty easy on oil. It should like a quality 10W30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back