NEW Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline

BP and Amoco on no longer top tier
Some P66 around Kansas lost their TT markings too. Back to micro dosages of Redline or Gumout. Luckily Sinclair's are DinoCare TT and between that QT and Cenex along 24 & 7 🛣️ I can find something. I got a Sam's Card but have no interest in using their fuel ⛽,nor Murphy's,Casey's,Kroger. The struggle is real.

I just got this email. We don't have Chevrons nearby to run Techron when filling up, anyone know if this is as good for general carbon deposit reduction?

Performance unbound
Shell V-Power Nitro+
Performance unbound​
New Shell V-Power® NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline removes up to 100% of performance-robbing deposits to rejuvenate your engine’s performance.*

This innovative fuel targets and destroys deposits while protecting against future buildup. So if you value performance, go with
Shell V-Power® NiTRO+.

See all the benefits of this groundbreaking fuel in the Shell App.​
Are there really deposits that don’t rob performance? Just wondering

I thought I saw an article several months ago about Royal Dutch Shell pulling out of the retail gas station market? I know less than a month ago we lost our 2 Shell stations to a brand called DK-Delek. Anyone have the same experience?
I think both shell stations in my town changed brands recently. What was the deal with their takeover of Texaco? Circa 2001 all of the Colorado Texacos became Shell stations

[QUOTE="I Dang. I just had to go look and yep, they’re both off the list now.
[/QUOTE]
They have some beef with top tier. Ultimate is advertised at detergent levels 20 times greater than the minimum required by law. I will continue to happily use it.

Shel NITRO 93 is $4.699/gal vs $3.99/gal Costco 93. Crazy to think I'm saving $9/tank.

IIRC Aramco bought a swath of Shell stations in the SE US about 5 yrs ago.
Save the 9$ and add 1 ounce to 10 gallons of Redline Si-1 or other quality pea additive. Marked up that much, eventually it will just sit there in the tank underground and stale fuel it is or it will be if it's not moving and being cycled on a regular basis. That's my only comfort in cheap fuel â›˝; it's consumed enough that it's usually not bad/rotten. From those views, I just make sure to get to a QT or Cenex and dribble in some FI cleaner.

I buy a bunch of Shell V Power and ever since they have started this new “ 100% deposit removal” the prices have went up even more. Before they were about .60 more per gallon than regular. Now it’s upwards of .80 or more.

They also increased the savings on their fuel rewards app. Now they have a platinum status where before the top level was gold. Also if you buy V Power, you get double the rewards as long as you buy 10 gallons or more.

Seems like they increased the price, but also increased the rewards for buying it if you use the app.

There are no Shell stations in NY. But I used to go to NW PA and they had several Shell stations but most or all either closed or changed to off brands sadly by last Fall or Winter...
There are about 22 in Manhattan alone and many, many more throughout the state.

CLICK HERE

There are about 22 in Manhattan alone and many, many more throughout the state.

CLICK HERE
Em no. they are not "throughout the state", the closest Shell station is nearly five hours away clustered is southeast NY. They are all clustered near NYC and Long Island with a few stations scattered near Binghamton, places I've avoided but I do need to get back to the Big Apple...

I buy a bunch of Shell V Power and ever since they have started this new “ 100% deposit removal” the prices have went up even more. Before they were about .60 more per gallon than regular. Now it’s upwards of .80 or more.

They also increased the savings on their fuel rewards app. Now they have a platinum status where before the top level was gold. Also if you buy V Power, you get double the rewards as long as you buy 10 gallons or more.

Seems like they increased the price, but also increased the rewards for buying it if you use the app.
I think Chevron has the best reward system on the app. I'd give it a try

Em no. they are not "throughout the state", the closest Shell station is nearly five hours away clustered is southeast NY. They are all clustered near NYC and Long Island with a few stations scattered near Binghamton, places I've avoided but I do need to get back to the Big Apple...
First, you said There are no Shell stations in NY. Now you're saying that there are, but not near you. And, according to the link I provided, there are shell stations in many areas of NY state. If you expand the map that's in the link, you'll see how many Shell stations there are. I'm sorry you're unable to find them or that they're not right across the street from your residence. An additional check shows 292 Shell stations in 156 towns and cities in NY state That's a few more than there being no Shell stations in NY.

Back