New Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ecoboost for sure...just too many issues, too complicated, and I don't need the power for my use. I travel regionally , Western NC, East TN North GA etc... spend at least two hrs a day in the truck...

thumbsup2.gif
Looks nice!! May I ask what the good deal was? I co.sidered that configuration rather than the SCrew in the sig.

Towing is 11500 I think...not many pics right now..just plain rubber mats (no carpet) sync, and sirius xm. Standard display unit, not the fancy LCD screen/nav unit.

True they are cutting them, but I noticed a disturbing trend, whereby the dealers with no '15's yet had good prices..dealers that got '15's actually raised the '14 prices. My guess was the '15 were so expensive, the raised '14 looked cheap by comparison. I have been monitoring local dealers , looking for a deal like this one for several months, and this little quirk seemed very consistent through all the dealers. Decided to jump on what I wanted, so I would not have to settle later on what was left.

Real nice truck! Are the front and real bumpers painted steel or do they have a covering over the bumpers? If it's painted then it's subject to road rash and rust pretty quickly. There are clear 3M film products that can protect the bumpers if they are painted. Or at least use a good wax frequently on the bumper paint, if that's what you have.

Whimsey

Originally Posted By: travlnman
MSRP was 34, marked down to 27, before trade, reduced to 21..hard to say no

Dang!! 40% off...nicely done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back