Never using a pureone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL

So they want me to ask at the dealership????

I'm replying to her, explaining that I am looking for an answer from an Engineer, something the dealer is going to be unable to give me.

Been there, done that - same path I got led down when I tried to contact Ford and even the Motorcraft division. My conclusion was that Ford/Motorcraft does not have a real Tech Dept where real engineers can answer very technical questions asked by the public.

If you call 10 different Ford dealerships you will probably get 5 different answers.

Well, the one guy I deal with at the local dealer is a great guy and WOULD probably be able to find me the "official Ford answer" to this question. But I'm looking for an answer from an Engineer..... Be interesting to see what Jennifer replies with.

Well, the one guy I deal with at the local dealer is a great guy and WOULD probably be able to find me the "official Ford answer" to this question. But I'm looking for an answer from an Engineer..... Be interesting to see what Jennifer replies with.

Be prepared to go in circles.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix

Be prepared to go in circles.
wink.gif

Thanks for the vote of confidence
wink.gif
(or should I say experience eh? lol!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back