Need a interior cleaner that give the interior a wet look

I try all kind of Interior cleaner . Chemical guy total interior cleaner . Meg quik detail . Armor all protection ….

I need something that give me that black look

IMG_2639.jpg

Any good cleaner is not going to leave a glossy finish on a surface, unless the surface has a glossy finish. If after cleaning your interior, the vinyl surfaces are more matte or flat in appearance, that is because this is what it looks like when clean from anything on it's surface.

If you want a glossy appearance on a surface that is not naturally glossy, you will have to use an interior detail dressing. Select one that specifically says on the label that it leaves a glossy finish, as many do not. Meguiar's offers Supreme Shine high-gloss protectant. Armorall Extreme Shine. I'm sure there are others out there.

Any good cleaner is not going to leave a glossy finish on a surface, unless the surface has a glossy finish. If after cleaning your interior, the vinyl surfaces are more matte or flat in appearance, that is because this is what it looks like when clean from anything on it's surface.

If you want a glossy appearance on a surface that is not naturally glossy, you will have to use an interior detail dressing. Select one that specifically says on the label that it leaves a glossy finish, as many do not. Meguiar's offers Supreme Shine high-gloss protectant. Armorall Extreme Shine. I'm sure there are others out there.
THIS ^^^^^

What BHopkins stated above.

If you want to darken the surface, Nextzett Vinyl-Rubber Extra (formerly 1Z Tiefenpfleger) gives a black look. You can make the finish less glossy by buffing after and/or wiping down with Nextzett Cockpit Premium after.

I use Armor all. I know a lot of people turn their nose up to it but I've always used it and my 35 year old car's interior is pristine. The car is always covered when not driven so that is the main protector, but I think the Armor all leaves a nice shine. And it's cheap comparatively speaking. And no glare problems. ;)

I use Armor all. I know a lot of people turn their nose up to it but I've always used it and my 35 year old car's interior is pristine. The car is always covered when not driven so that is the main protector, but I think the Armor all leaves a nice shine. And it's cheap comparatively speaking. And no glare problems. ;)
I use it as well. But there is no getting around the fact it gasses and coats the glass/windshield.

Back