NASCAR star Bobby East Murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me want to stay home more and more. I worry for my daughter who's at camp Pendleton as a Marine. Sometimes I think we would have been a kinder gentler people if we were Spaniards. Terrible times we're living in. Everybody should take a moment to find some joy in your life and remember those who aren't here anymore. Hope everybody has a good weekend.

This makes me want to stay home more and more. I worry for my daughter who's at camp Pendleton as a Marine. Sometimes I think we would have been a kinder gentler people if we were Spaniards. Terrible times we're living in. Everybody should take a moment to find some joy in your life and remember those who aren't here anymore. Hope everybody has a good weekend.
The Spaniards in the New World had a caste system based on the percentage of 'pure' Spanish blood...ie: Mestizo etc...

In general the lack of human respect is sickening. Between random killings for menial items and the constant if I can’t have my way I’ll throw a fit, protest, or post on social media. Society needs a reality check!

I have a saying that applies in many instances…
“Is this worth dying on the hill for?” Sadly this fits in many situations. This fits along with the 3 rules the wife and I made when we got married 22+ years ago

1. If it doesn’t matter tomorrow don’t fight about it!
2. Don’t go to bed mad!
3. We promised until death do us apart.

Just my $0.02

The Spaniards in the New World had a caste system based on the percentage of 'pure' Spanish blood...ie: Mestizo etc...
they actively converted native people into christians and the crown frowned upon genocide. very different goal than relocation and extermination. their new world was mostly conquered by allied amerindian forces.

when colonial upper class got tired of told being what to do by people far away they created their own governments. sound familiar?

that being said a few states degenerated into a level of corruption and violence that just isn’t found anywhere here in the US.

Last edited:
The sport brought this on itself..... getting woke, but also letting that one idiot get out of his car after a spinout and throw his helmet at other cars passing by.

The "sport" needs less WWE, and get more professional. NO MORE MUTI OWNER TEAMS.

The sport brought this on itself..... getting woke, but also letting that one idiot get out of his car after a spinout and throw his helmet at other cars passing by.

The "sport" needs less WWE, and get more professional. NO MORE MUTI OWNER TEAMS.

Somehow, the criminal in this case just doesn't strike me as a disgruntled nascar fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back