motorcraft filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Oregoonian
Stick with the PureOne.....its one of the best mid-tier filters out there....and considered by many as the "best bang for the buck".

IMO....Motorcrafts are good (equal to the Purolator Classic)....but not as good as a PureOne.

Does PureOne put their anti-drainback valve in the end of the can like Motorcraft Fl820s? and is it Silicone? I like Pureones but are $7 ea. $3 Rebates start Sunday though. I'm stocking up!

Originally Posted By: 08_SHELBY
Originally Posted By: Oregoonian
Stick with the PureOne.....its one of the best mid-tier filters out there....and considered by many as the "best bang for the buck".

IMO....Motorcrafts are good (equal to the Purolator Classic)....but not as good as a PureOne.

Does PureOne put their anti-drainback valve in the end of the can like Motorcraft Fl820s? and is it Silicone?

Every oil filter I've ever seen has the ADBV in the base plate end of the can - it's really the only place it can be. Yes, all PureOne oil filters use a silicone ADBV.

Not talking bypass valve here, but ADBV.

Originally Posted By: Hallmark
Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
I think the Federal Government should also be responsible for filter equivalency searches
smile.gif

...to be funded by diverting money from the USDA study of earthworm's sex lives.

ROFL!

a little off topic but although i generally like the motorcraft filter i also think that there are too little threads connecting it to the engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back