Menards - Pennzoil full synthetic - $19.09 5qt

Menards has Pennzoil Full Synthetic on sale for $19.09, then they throw in a mail in rebate after that (11%).
0W-20, 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30 all the same price for 5qt jugs.

link showing all the oils (use pull down menu on right of webpage)

Also - the main in rebate for 11% off gives $2.10 back, final price $16.99.. $19.09 sale lasts until 4/28/24 and the mail in rebate offer is until 4/21/24.

Also - the main in rebate for 11% off gives $2.10 back, final price $16.99.. $19.09 sale lasts until 4/28/24 and the mail in rebate offer is until 4/21/24.
But the rebate is only good to use at the store.........Thats the only part of there rebate I dont like..

If you're going to Menards anyway, you can buy almost anything there these days. The selection of packaged grocery items seems to grow every month which is interesting to me because I hardly see anybody buying groceries at Menards.
It is a cool store. I like walking around there.. They do have just about everything...Its just the rebate I dont like as it is a rebate that can only be used in the store...

i find myself going there also especially for tools,they sell Masterforce which are a real good tool product line

Menards is good. Vinegar and water softener salt are the cheapest I can find there. Plus, can get the propane tank filled while shopping.

Shopping at Menards reminds me of the line from the Foo Fighters song that goes "Hey... I love it but I hate the taste".

I hate almost everything about Menards. Their turnstiles that they want you to walk through, the stupid jingle that they blast over and over again from all of their speakers, the cheap low-quality junk (like the Masterforce tools that facility1 likes), the odd checkout lanes where the checkout people stand on the same side as you, and the stupid 11% rebate game that they want everyone to play.

Home Depot and other stores are way less odd and annoying to shop at, but I find myself going to Menards as my first choice more and more often.

It's annoying, but Menards usually has a much larger selection of stuff. They sell alot of things that other stores just plain don't stock.

Also, lately the Home Depot has started to lock up alot of their stuff, like tools and wire and other things. Now you have to find an employee to unlock the cabinet and grab whatever it is that you want, so good luck with that.

Dang you Menards! You suck in so many ways and I hate you, but I also like you at the same time!

Shopping at Menards reminds me of the line from the Foo Fighters song that goes "Hey... I love it but I hate the taste".

I hate almost everything about Menards. Their turnstiles that they want you to walk through, the stupid jingle that they blast over and over again from all of their speakers, the cheap low-quality junk (like the Masterforce tools that facility1 likes), the odd checkout lanes where the checkout people stand on the same side as you, and the stupid 11% rebate game that they want everyone to play.

Home Depot and other stores are way less odd and annoying to shop at, but I find myself going to Menards as my first choice more and more often.

It's annoying, but Menards usually has a much larger selection of stuff. They sell alot of things that other stores just plain don't stock.

Also, lately the Home Depot has started to lock up alot of their stuff, like tools and wire and other things. Now you have to find an employee to unlock the cabinet and grab whatever it is that you want, so good luck with that.

Dang you Menards! You suck in so many ways and I hate you, but I also like you at the same time!
That’s tough, I would suggest you not go there again. It might make your life easier.

Back