Mazda oil

Is there an equivalent or close to Mazda oil with moly that Mazda recommends for oil changes if I start doing my own oil changes?

It honestly doesn't matter. Mazda oil isn't this incredible oil. The moly type differs too. There's trinuclear moly which can achieve what dinuclear moly can but at a fraction of the quantity and you'll never really know looking at a voa. But if you're inclined i guess valvoline extended protection. Though it's insignificant. If you want to protect your engine better just bump up a grade. What mazda is it exactly. What engine.

It honestly doesn't matter. Mazda oil isn't this incredible oil. The moly type differs too. There's trinuclear moly which can achieve what dinuclear moly can but at a fraction of the quantity and you'll never really know looking at a voa. But if you're inclined i guess valvoline extended protection. Though it's insignificant. If you want to protect your engine better just bump up a grade. What mazda is it exactly. What engine.
Bump up what grade. I guess I should have noted that. 2023 Mazda CX30 Select non Turbo

In my 2018 cx-5 owners manual, I was shocked to see Mazda recommends Castrol if you are unable to get their oil .. you can see this also in their ONLINE 2018 cx-5 owners manual .

Back