Many will call this OCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not OCD but consider microfleece towels instead. They wick moisture, dry fast, don't rot and won't leach any ink unlike the newspaper.

There is no such thing as too much OCD for us BITOGers when it comes to our cars: I have the thick rubber floor mats (like yours) on TOP of the Weather tech liners. I also don't want my wife to driver our new Rogue in the rain, snow, salt... lol !!

Originally Posted By: 2010Civic
Originally Posted By: Wolf359
I would think that if the floorboards are rotting out, it's from the salt underneath the car. I just take the car through a carwash after a snow storm. The under carriage wash they do also does rust inhibitors.

I would say that is marketing B S.

Whatever, all I know is that after 15 years, the car isn't rusted underneath and when I go through the car wash, it has a light that goes on when it's doing the undercarriage wash and some greenish liquid sprays around. Could just be colored water, but my car isn't rusty like other cars of the same vintage. No rusty floorboards. I am on my 2nd set of floor mats though, first set started to wear a hole through it just from constant use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back