Lower Priced Indian Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: BigCahuna
This place is unbelievable. I posted here a month ago to give my opinion on the topic of this post. I've since went on a 3 week tour out west. And when I come back, this post is still the most talked about thing in the section. What happened? Because I wasn't here to disagree with certain people, the dogs of the site have turned against each other. Making insulting references, name calling, and generally being rude to people who share a common interest. Are you guys that bored that you can't hear out other peoples thoughts, and move on? It's a shame that a few good members have left due to this kind of activity. But if you feel the need to blame me for everything that goes on here, go ahead I 've learned to let this kind of stuff roll off my back. It seems some others here should try the same.,,

I hope you had a good ride! Sounds like quite an adventure.

Thanks. It was a nice ride. I went down to Austin TX to visit some family.Hit all the hot spots. Spent a night in San Antonio. did the river walk, and saw the Alamo. A bit warm for me to live there full time,but all the wife's family is there.I took the Harley and the only problems I had was, it broke down every 20 miles, leaked oil all the way, the paint fell off, both tires went flat every hour and a half(it's hard to ride like that), The motor blew 3 times, the trans would fall apart every night, Oh and the electrical system caught fire every day at lunchtime. Other then that it was an uneventful ride. My wife took lots of pictures and if she ever send them to me, I might post them up.,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back