Lottery: anyone here play?

If a $2 ticket prevents me from having millions I have bigger problems.

I see it more like a movie ticket than a chance to become insanely wealthy
Cheaper than a movie ticket and I guess it depends how much time you spend dreaming about riches to say if it's worth the $2 exercise or not. People will drop $20-$100 for a meal but it might not be that memorable.

And there's the old joke, that I don't think you'll be $2 short when buying a house and that it doesn't all add up if you don't add it up.

Cheaper than a movie ticket and I guess it depends how much time you spend dreaming about riches to say if it's worth the $2 exercise or not. People will drop $20-$100 for a meal but it might not be that memorable.

And there's the old joke, that I don't think you'll be $2 short when buying a house and that it doesn't all add up if you don't add it up.
I had a boss, 20 years ago. He would reach down to pick up a nickel and knock a dollar off the table with his ass.

Watch your pennies and your dollars take care of themselves. :)

The lottery is a regressive tax on the poor who are the frequent buyers of them. Just MO.

I usually buy a $5 quick pick when Powerball goes high or a $5 scratcher if I got off lucky doing something stupid.

Back