Loosing traction control bad when's raining?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MCompact
Originally Posted By: rshunter

Oh well, it could be a Civic with a fartcan and an F1 rear wing...

True enough...

My neighbor has one that fits the description, and it can't even maintain idle. He's never thought of fixing the car. He just adds more garbage to it every time he manages to save enough for the next do-nothing go-faster gadget...
lol.gif

My neighbor has one that fits the description, and it can't even maintain idle. He's never thought of fixing the car. He just adds more garbage to it every time he manages to save enough for the next do-nothing go-faster gadget...
lol.gif

I love the dented/rusty/primered heaps boasting a $2000 set of tires and wheels- as if the rolling stock will make people forget about how [censored] the rest of the car is...
smirk.gif

Originally Posted By: MCompact

lol.gif

I love the dented/rusty/primered heaps boasting a $2000 set of tires and wheels- as if the rolling stock will make people forget about how [censored] the rest of the car is...
smirk.gif

Okay, how long have you been watching my neighbors???
grin2.gif

Back to the original issue, the coilovers add another variable- the possibility of out of spec camber settings from side to side. Has the alignment ever been checked since the "improvements" were installed?

@ mccampact

I didn't mean to lol at u I was lol at other post not u.

I found out my tires are mounted correct way. But I haven't done tire rotation since 7,000 mile I see my front look used n back look like brand new. My alignment is not facing straight while I'm driving in the straight line.

Guys I check my tires are mounted correct way n yesterday again I coudnt driver more than 50 mph bec we had raining yesterday.

Rotate the tires and get an alignment.

I should have said, "Rotate them if there's still enough tread on them, otherwise replace them."

Originally Posted By: Rohan
My alignment is not facing straight while I'm driving in the straight line.
Many years back, our Scirocco was in a wreck. After it, the rear wheels were parallel, but not in line with the front. Effectively dragged sideways, they were like driving on a skid pad in any rain. Get a proper all-wheel alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back