Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
You guys crack me up...
crackmeup2.gif

And prove my point...
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

What point is that Bill? Honestly not trying to be a jerk but I value your opinion.

Our local Advance Auto's, O'Reillys, and AutoZones have them on a spin rack next to the oil. They all have their store names on them and they are free. Guy told me to get as many as I wanted. Advance guy said that most folks get about 10. He rolled me off 25. On the stcker is:
Date:______________________
Mileage:___________________
Next Oil CHange:___________

I get a few each time I'm in the store.

I went into Kragens the other day, since they are changing from Kragen to O'reilly I asked if I could have any oil change stickers. The guy behind the counter gave me like 200 of them in a box, I was pretty happy.

Originally Posted By: deven
You guys crack me up...
crackmeup2.gif

And prove my point...
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

What point is that Bill? Honestly not trying to be a jerk but I value your opinion.

Koolaid. Long story.....

Originally Posted By: defektes
I went into Kragens the other day, since they are changing from Kragen to O'reilly I asked if I could have any oil change stickers. The guy behind the counter gave me like 200 of them in a box, I was pretty happy.

YOU ARE THE MAN!

Originally Posted By: Catera
Where exactly did you send that request email?

I would love to get some stickers for my car.

I would even slap a mobil sticker on the body work...

I think it was here:

http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Home/Contact_Us.aspx

Kragen ones look butt ugly. No thanks.

Originally Posted By: The Critic
Originally Posted By: Catera
Where exactly did you send that request email?

I would love to get some stickers for my car.

I would even slap a mobil sticker on the body work...

I think it was here:

http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Home/Contact_Us.aspx

Kragen ones look butt ugly. No thanks.

They get the job done!

I sent a friendly e-mail to Pennzoil requesting stickers. Hopefully I will receive something.

I just sent a nice message to castrol. Hopefully i'll hear something tomorrow.

I didn't know auto zone had some. Im going to have to check tomorrow!

Last edited:
Just remember, kids! Some poor consumer has to pay for all the pretty toys Uncle Exxon sent you.
grin2.gif

Im sure it is part of their marketting budget.

Originally Posted By: Geonerd
Just remember, kids! Some poor consumer has to pay for all the pretty toys Uncle Exxon sent you.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: DieselTech
I agree amsoil Charges for them. I have never tried to get them but I just might see what I can drum up

I do agree that is very cool of mobil to take care of you

Amsoil Charges for them? Really? Pennzoil sent me tons a while back for free, they had a request form on the site as others mentioned. You'd think Amsoil would slip a few in the cases of oil, or the invoice when they ship your order.
21.gif
Since is is coming via a warehouse, [shipped to your home or buiness] and they have to pull the items, pack them up it would be easier, and IMO and good business.

Originally Posted By: CharlieJ
Very cool! Try asking other oil companies for that and see if they send you something.

Royal Purple sent me a 1000 OC Sticker roll upon request.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
Originally Posted By: DieselTech
I agree amsoil Charges for them. I have never tried to get them but I just might see what I can drum up

I do agree that is very cool of mobil to take care of you

Amsoil Charges for them? Really? Pennzoil sent me tons a while back for free, they had a request form on the site as others mentioned. You'd think Amsoil would slip a few in the cases of oil, or the invoice when they ship your order.
21.gif
Since is is coming via a warehouse, [shipped to your home or buiness] and they have to pull the items, pack them up it would be easier, and IMO and good business.

Amsoil charges dealers if they want to buy quantities. Think about it. If you want free stickers you can get them.

Just a suggestion, toss a few in with the invoice. Nice marketing especially to see an Amsoil sticker on a windshield. Kind of funny when someone is using Amsoil and there is a Pennzoil sticker, or another sticker on the window. That certainly doesn't help Amsoil. Seeing an Amsoil sticker might just strike a conversation with the car owner, and he could pitch the product, not even knowing he's pitching it. Just toss a few in with the invoice. If I had to pay for them, no cigar.

You guys crack me up...
crackmeup2.gif

And prove my point...
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

Come on Bill,hey i'll send ya half my package?? FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back