Lets see the cars!!!!

Did you lift it, or is that the 'heavy' F150 with the 7 lug wheels?
Looks good! Looks like you have Lightning housings in it too?

Last edited:
F-250LD/7700s were Super Cab or regular cab only. It does look higher than stock...leveling kit? Could also be the aftermarket flares making it look higher.

Great looking truck!

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
F-250LD/7700s were Super Cab or regular cab only. It does look higher than stock...leveling kit? Could also be the aftermarket flares making it look higher.

Great looking truck!

those look like OEM flares. Same as the ones on the Expedition my parents own.

Nice Ranger. That color has grown on me from looking at Marauders.

Great looking truck!

Ah. You're probably right the flares are making it look higher.

Originally Posted By: rsylvstr

Not bad for 2001 IMHO

No lift. No leveling. Nothing. Thank you all.
I forget the name of the actor market flare company
Five lug, F150 super crew

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: OVERKILL

Great looking truck!

those look like OEM flares. Same as the ones on the Expedition my parents own.

The OE ones are a little smaller and wrap all the way under the fender. They are also body color or tu-tone color on Lariats.

16404099.jpg

Not my truck, just an F-150 off Google images with stock flares.

I think rsylvstr's has either EGR or Bushwacker flares. Looks great either way.

Great looking Ranger exranger06!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: rsylvstr
We have a winner. OEM were white

Ahhh. The ones on our Expedition match the body (black) but the one's on my parent's are gold (the truck is white), same as the rest of the trim, that's why I thought they might be OEM ones (and they look a lot like the OEM ones). The colour is the teller as 01rangerxl pointed out though, and looking at the above two pics, yes, there is a size difference too, though not significant.

I can't recall what company. I saw on ford truck and it was his website I believe. Many years ago. It was almost a start up company. They were new, give great customer service and these were easy to install.
They wouldn't sell me a single one after an accident but I was able to buy just a pair from the rear.

Originally Posted By: DC_Stewart
1981 VW Rabbit Pickup with a modified 2.0 liter turbodiesel.
4_zpsxfn4xfsx.jpg

5_zps4wc7qg05.jpg

3_zpsgos6y9ml.jpg

That thing is awesome, I've always wanted a diesel Caddy

Back