Lets see the cars!!!!

About a month old, two wheel drive, 3.5 V6. Last 2008 on the lot, got a spectacular deal.

BlizzardWhitePearl004.jpg

Polishonly001.jpg

BlizzardWhitePearl005.jpg

BlizzardWhitePearl008.jpg

BlizzardWhitePearl006.jpg

Originally Posted By: css9450
My Fiero, in a 2005 picture at a wet and rainy Route 41 Raceway in Indiana:

Hpim0357.jpg

Oooooooh man I loved those cars! I remember when they were brand new. A friend of mine got one when were in high school. Had every option they could come with. I remember it having speakers in the headrests and I thought that was soooooooo cool!!!!

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Here she is topless ;^)

2j3pl5i.jpg

Very nice! Looks like she's in good shape.

We have a Z club here with some deep 11 second stock long block cars. Most of the owners kept them real quiet too so if you miss the intercooler you might think you're racing a stock car.

Originally Posted By: kkreit01
^ I love the color on that 6.

BlueGoose drives a lot. I remember when you bought the HHR.

Yes I do! Hopefully by riding the bike once it gets warmer it will take a LOT of miles off of the HHR...100 miles per day, 5 days a week I put on that car

Goose
34.gif

SWEET CAR!!! Worked at a Pontiac dealer when these were out...what fun the V6 SE was, if you could find one with a 5-speed.

Hpim0357.jpg

My baby in winter hibernation. It's my everyday car in the summer. 1984 Cutlass Supreme with a mid 70's 350 Rocket, a 2004R O/D transmission and 2.56 gears. Setup for loading along the highway. It's a bit dusty right now.
Myoldspics015.jpg

Myoldspics016.jpg

Myoldspics021.jpg

My winter beater, an 83 Olds Delta 88 with 307/2004R trans. I paid $300 and it needed nothing for a safety. It's a really nice driving car but is getting a bit too rusty on the body from not being undercoated before I got it, so it's being replaced by the 89 Caprice I just got for $400. If it weren't for the Caprice I'd keep this one for another few years.
Myoldspics013.jpg

Myoldspics014.jpg

Myoldspics007.jpg

Last edited:
Last summer when I drove the car to the GM Nationals in Carlisle PA. Quite a long trip from here in Ontario Canada.
Pennsylvania075.jpg

Pennsylvania074.jpg

Pennsylvania030.jpg

A couple more pics of the Cutlass the summer before last.
BrightonCarShow2007062.jpg

BrightonCarShow2007065.jpg

BrightonCarShow2007064.jpg

The winter before last, me putting the car together.
84cutlassprogresspics3019.jpg

My new Caprice. Notice the mileage on the metric odometer. It converts to about 304K miles. This car has the original engine and transmission (just burned up prior to me buying because it ran out of fluid), never had any major work done to either. I plan on putting a timing set and water pump on it and run it for a lot of years to come hopefully.
89Capricepics005.jpg

89Capricepics001.jpg

89Capricepics002.jpg

89Capricepics003.jpg

89Capricepics004.jpg

89Capricepics010.jpg

89Capricepics008.jpg

89Capricepics006.jpg

Last edited:
My wife and I currently have eight vehicles.

First the '05 SRT-4 taken at the Mopar Nats:
temp015.jpg

temp159nolic.jpg

My wife splits daily driving between the SRT and her '05 Xterra:
xterra1.jpg

This is lousy picture of a picture (no scanner) of my wife's '76 Trans Am 400ci 4-spd:
transam1.jpg

The '70 Barracuda Gran Coupe is currently about as far disassembled as you can get so all I have is a really low res. pic from the late '80s:
cuda1.jpg

The '95 Ram 2500 is strictly for towing / hauling / snow use:
newtruck1.jpg

I don't have any decent pictures of this '93 Duster that was my former daily driver turned lawn ornament. It is slightly hopped up and may one day return as a project car.
duster1.jpg

This '78 Dodge W150 was replaced by the '95 Ram and is now a garage space holder awaiting engine / transmission removal before meeting its final resting place.
oldtruck1.jpg

And finally, my company supplied work van:
workvan1.jpg

Canawler, you sure picture # 7 isn't a Shadow? Sundances and Dusters had an egg-crate grille while Shadows had the typical Dodge crosshair design. 2.5 or 3.0?

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
Canawler, you sure picture # 7 isn't a Shadow? Sundances and Dusters had an egg-crate grille while Shadows had the typical Dodge crosshair design. 2.5 or 3.0?

You are correct about the grills. This car had a broken grill and the previous owner happened to have a green Shadow grill. If you are into fwd Dodges, you may have heard of Cliff Sebring. This is one of his old project cars. It has the 3.0 v6 and 568 5spd internals in the v6 case. It's also running an aluminum flywheel which makes an incredible difference. The clutch is a bit tricky but it revs scary fast. Also, minivan TB, homemade air intake, and big exhaust. It was a fun car but everything is getting worn out and tired. It actually feels much more responsive than the SRT-4.

I had a 1993 Duster 5-speed and it still stands as the best of the 18 cars I've owned in my life. LOVED the 3.0. It was rev-happy, smooth and very responsive. Never used a drop of oil in 85,000 miles. That was such a fun, and highly underrated car.

If I'd had the cash to do a timing belt, brakes and a clutch in 1997 when I traded it in, I very likely would've kept it. It needed a new battery in 1996, and other than tires, that's all it ever requested of me. Can you tell I still miss it?? :)

Originally Posted By: ViragoBry
I had a 1993 Duster 5-speed and it still stands as the best of the 18 cars I've owned in my life. LOVED the 3.0. It was rev-happy, smooth and very responsive. Never used a drop of oil in 85,000 miles. That was such a fun, and highly underrated car...:)

I too -- had a '92 Duster 3.0. Mine was an auto, but it was still very fun in the day. I also had a '92 Daytona IROC with a 3.0 5 spd. They should have carried the 3.0 over into the Neon.

duster2.jpg

daytona2.jpg

This isn't mine, but it's exactly what mine looked like. Well, mine was shinier. :) I hope one day to own another car that was as much fun AND trouble-free as this one was. I was disgusted when they replaced it with the Neon.

MyBaby1.jpg

Back