Lets see the cars!!!!

Originally Posted By: ChevyBadger
Originally Posted By: panthermike
A couple of 'Ol Yellar, a beloved family vehicle. She's awesome!

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

Sweet truck man!

Thanks!

Here's a more recent pic with the Corolla after a wax:

Does this count as a car.. after our trip to Cali when decided we needed a bigger traveling vehicle. And since the wife likes to bring the house along might as well bring a house!

IMG_0852_zps35b8596a.jpg

Picture of the wife's 2013 Equinox. We just rolled 1000 miles
20130429182522.jpg

Recent picture of the truck and trailer at Pacific Beach in Washington state. Truck is about 22 feet long, trailer is 35 feet 5 inches from tongue to bumper.
img1888qs.jpg

Heres my train/truck, this video will explain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzhZ8kzPnFw

bB1HN04.jpg

sC7VRl.jpg

All original from wisconsin.

Heres my CRV and my atv

KS9Z8WEl.jpg

I got 2 field beaters for bumming around the fields

2 intrepids

1997 with 250k miles, burns no oil and original motor/trans
2001 with 203k miles(2.7 junk), Oil is milky, never had any motor or trans work they said.

rsbbbhPl.jpg

Last edited:
The Camrolla....

My neighbor's Corolla got waxed last week and took these sideXside photos to compare his wax to my now 5-month old job....not bad...

oe68.jpg

A Happy Wife is a Happy Life.

Her new ride a 2013 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited.

n2ctvm.jpg

FW1 racing formula cleaner/polish/wax (carnauba blend)....it's kinda expensive @ $12-15 a can and had only used it for cleaning/preserving the shine on the headlights...has been great for that.
....but I found a couple of cans at a thrift for $3 so tried it for the 1st time on the car itself...
...it works...almost too easy...
...pop the beer, take a swig, wash, drink, dry, drink, spray, wipe and finish the beer...that's it...@ 6 mos/waxing, (see the Camrolla shot above)...one can should be good for 2 years...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Brent_G
The Runner
i5x2eq.jpg

The Bike
2588g79.jpg

The rest are dirty old dd hah. Not worth the disk space

Very nice!

Back