less than a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Donald
Getting married 9/28. To a state assistant attorney general. Free legal advice.

You ought to read "The Bonfire of the Vanities" to get an idea of what assistant attorneys general in New York deal with.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
A tool/machinist marrying an assistant attorney general? No offense, but that seems like an odd match.

My friend is a Grade A redneck (John Deere hat, lifted truck, etc.), working as a forklift operator (now delivering bread to markets) when they met...his wife is a beautiful 6' redhead; now a CPA, she put herself through school as a stripper. When they met...he had a 79 K20 painted with spray-cans...she had an Audi A4. Married 12 years. They met by accident.

Literally...she rear-ended his truck enroute to a job interview.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
A tool/machinist marrying an assistant attorney general? No offense, but that seems like an odd match.

You must have all those other special ingredients that do match, being she's willing to kiss you with those two dirty, greasy hands....
thumbsup2.gif

Here's hoping you-two love birds do something else that's uncommon and odd....... stay together for a lifetime.
cheers3.gif

I have a day job to support my tools and toys. I work on security engineering on mainframe computers for a $100B life insurance company.

Originally Posted By: Donald
I have a day job to support my tools and toys. I work on security engineering on mainframe computers for a $100B life insurance company.
Congratulations! And now you have blown your cover as a good blue collar man :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back