Last minute vacation ideas

Great Lakes of Michigan. Visit town of Frankenmuth and enjoy some German food and shop. Go to Mackinac island and ride horses. Go to one of the lakes, rent a canoe or kayak and enjoy crystal clear water where you can see to the bottom. Road trip around and site see.

West Virginia is great too. Go camping and go white water rafting on river gorge. White water rafting down the calmer parts of the river winding through the beautiful mountains and hearing the whistle of a coal train as it snakes by through the mountains is a memory that sticks with you.

Last edited:
Last minute we hopped in the car and drove to Lake George. It has been 15 years since I was last there, it's one of my favorite places. I wish it was not associated with NYS though.

Go to Cabo, just saw an all inclusive resort there for $120/night double occupancy. Plus airfare of course. Just do a search on YouTube for best all inclusive resorts to come up with the name. It's ranked number one on this list. Saw it yesterday.

Last edited:
Hawaii, Bahamas, Cabo? OP is from Ohio. Why trade one hot and humid place for a hot and humid place with a nicer view? Those are the places to go when there is a foot of snow on the ground at home.

Hawaii, Bahamas, Cabo? OP is from Ohio. Why trade one hot and humid place for a hot and humid place with a nicer view? Those are the places to go when there is a foot of snow on the ground at home.
You serious, Clark?

Back