John Thick - Replacing John Wick with Steven Seagal

• Thread starter Deleted member 89374
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 89374

The guys at Corridor Crew are amazing artists. I like VFX and Computer Graphics in general. I would have never thought that something like this might happen, however, what the guys at Corridor Crew managed to come up with is on another level. Enjoy!

"John Thick" - movie trailer:

Full video of how the "John Thick" trailer was made:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not going to lie, I liked the one where Seagal is on the battle ship with Tommy Lee Jones and the cute little button that jumps out of the birthday cake. But I think that was just due to the birthday cake and being a straight guy with functional hormones at 20 years old.

I updated the original post with a "John Thick" movie trailer for those that don't want to see the entire video of how it was made.

Enjoy! ;)

Not going to lie, I liked the one where Seagal is on the battle ship with Tommy Lee Jones and the cute little button that jumps out of the birthday cake. But I think that was just due to the birthday cake and being a straight guy with functional hormones at 20 years old.

Under siege was a decent movie for sure. Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey. Can't think of any other Seagal movie I like as much.

How about Tom Cruise filling in for John Wick? He'd bring a totally different feel to the series and I'm not fond of him as a person, but that guy is one amazing actor in the limited roles he plays. He actually does his own stunts too, some of them are insane for non-stunt actors to do.

Under siege was a decent movie for sure. Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey. Can't think of any other Seagal movie I like as much.
agreed.. some of the others were entertaining but not near the level of Under Siege.

Back