Jennifer Jo Cobb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kudos to her! I guess most of you heard how her car owner, Rick Russell, tried to pull a last minute "start and park" plan on her at Bristol on Saturday. She wanted to drive the entire race but he threatened to have NASCAR black flag her. In protest, she got out of the car five minutes before the race started. Here's the ESPN link to the story...

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/nascar/nat...ce=RPMHeadlines

Based on all the details I've seen and heard, I say bravo to her! She seems to be more of a real racer than Danica "It's not my fault" Patrick.

While I understand why they start and parkers do what they do, I really hate it. I wish NASCAR would ban giving them any purse when its an obvious start and park. Its a waste of a starting spot that someone else could have taken.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
While I understand why they start and parkers do what they do, I really hate it. I wish NASCAR would ban giving them any purse when its an obvious start and park. Its a waste of a starting spot that someone else could have taken.

+1. That is really stupid.

Originally Posted By: mercuryblues
Originally Posted By: SEMI_287
Dibs.

Oh oh, I'm guessing you must have already posted about this. Sorry if I messed up anything. Completely unintentional.

lol oh no, i meant dibs as in shes hot.

why o why would a team owner hire a driver then have the driver park the car. if he cant afford to loose a car or two he needs to find a diff business.

Dibs.

Not bad for 1973 vintage!
Jennifer%20Jo%20Cobb.jpg

Originally Posted By: unDummy
Dibs.

Not bad for 1973 vintage!
Jennifer%20Jo%20Cobb.jpg

She`s DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
20.gif

Originally Posted By: mercuryblues
Dibs.

Oh oh, I'm guessing you must have already posted about this. Sorry if I messed up anything. Completely unintentional.

lol oh no, i meant dibs as in shes hot.

DOH!!
33.gif
43.gif
Wasn't thinking. But yeah, I agree with you 100%! Probably the best looking of all the lady racers!
20.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back