Jared Fogle prison sentencing this Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be surprised if he got anything less than the maximum sentence. Even if he gets the max, 12 yrs he could get out in 4 yrs or so with good behavior I'm estimating.

edit: actually the max is 50 yrs but the prosecutors offered a plea deal between 5-12 yrs.

Last edited:
His range is 5 to 12.5 years. He'll likely get about 8 years and will have to serve at least 90% of it because it's federal time. He doesn't look like the type of guy who will do well in the general prison population. He'll probably spend a lot of alone time.

Talk about a guy messing the bed...

Lesson learned, do illegal stuff, don't keep it around on a hard drive....

Jared had no case once that dog sniffed out that hard drive with the damming information.

Last edited:
I just wish those same dogs would reveal the stuff on another well known felons HDD so that individual can be put in prison like him. LOL

Is he stil going to "eat fresh"?
37.gif

Originally Posted By: Bluestream
Lock him up with some hard core felons and justice will come Swift and harsh!

A friend of mine works for the Federal Bureau of Prisons.

The Federal system has programs just for sexual offenders. He'll be a low security inmate, in a low security prison, housed almost exclusively with other sex offenders. He'll see very few hardcore inmates in his time. If he is threatened in any way, the person doing the threatening will be locked in solitary and put on the first bus to a higher security prison. Violent assault are practically extinct at low security prisons, and 99% of those incidents involve gang related conflicts, or revenge on informants. This is an element he will never be exposed to in his special little place.

Life will be very boring for him, and upon release he will be on supervised release for the rest of his life.

Yes, he will do 87% of his time. The Federal system abolished parole, and most halfway houses do not accept sex offenders.

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
I'd be surprised if he got anything less than the maximum sentence. Even if he gets the max, 12 yrs he could get out in 4 yrs or so with good behavior I'm estimating.

edit: actually the max is 50 yrs but the prosecutors offered a plea deal between 5-12 yrs.

Tanya Pratt is usually pretty middle of the road when it comes to sentencing of first time sex offenders. Repeat offenders usually get it pretty hard, but it's very unlikely she'll exceed the prosecutor's recommendation.

"The Federal system has programs just for sexual offenders... housed almost exclusively with other sex offenders."

Methinks this is kind of a good idea. Being on the other end of the crime?

Originally Posted By: tgrudzin
"The Federal system has programs just for sexual offenders... housed almost exclusively with other sex offenders."

Methinks this is kind of a good idea. Being on the other end of the crime?

Probably not fresh enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back