January sets another record for background checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI conducted more gun-related background checks this January than in any other January since the system was created.

With 2,545,802 checks processed through the National Instant Background Check System, January 2016 beat the previous record, set in January 2013, by 50,326 checks. Though January’s number represents a drop from the all-time single month record set in December 2015, it is also marks the ninth month in a row that has set a record. It is also the third month in a row with more than two million background checks.

Last edited:
And that number will increase each month. It's called election insurance. Get it while you can. Ammo and magazines included.

Great news for sure. If the Dems keep the White House there will be an assault unlike we've ever seen on our 2nd Amendment rights followed by huge tax hikes.

Originally Posted By: scudpilot
Great news for sure. If the Dems keep the White House there will be an assault unlike we've ever seen on our 2nd Amendment rights followed by huge tax hikes.

Hasn't happened yet!

Yep. Obama waited for 8 years, so the NEXT prez would come and take your guns. Makes total sense. What an ingenious plan.

33.gif

Originally Posted By: surfstar

Yep. Obama waited for 8 years, so the NEXT prez would come and take your guns. Makes total sense. What an ingenious plan.

33.gif

yea...lol..you couldn't make this stuff up. Wait...it is made up.

The best small arms salesman in the history of the planet is not in the Oval Office. Small arms ownership is exploding in the US, Mid-East and Mexico.

Yep you are spot on surf star! Called softening the beach head!!
But of course you do live in an incredibly liberal area. So I guess I would expect that response.

People need to arm up if they can afford it. The politicians are doing everything they can to decimate the U.S. Constitution. I personally hope people will pull the trigger instead of rolling over for the government. It's better to die with freedom and self respect than to die in captivity.

Yep you are spot on surf star! Called softening the beach head!!
But of course you do live in an incredibly liberal area. So I guess I would expect that response.
grin.gif

33.gif

Hillary already wants to confiscate all assault rifles.

Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
The best small arms salesman in the history of the planet is not in the Oval Office. Small arms ownership is exploding in the US, Mid-East and Mexico.

Obama will be single handedly responsible for increasing the number of guns in the US by 100,000,000 by the end of his second term. Must be the "common sense" part...
13.gif

33.gif

So how many guns do you own? The fact that you jump into every gun thread and post the duh face is really showing the nasty side of you. I just posted a headline I read today. So how about you stay out of my threads...

Last edited:

33.gif

Lol yeah the republicans won't stop talking about how Obama is gonna take our guns! LOL! Yeah he's just totally knocking on our doors and taking them.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Great, just what this place needs - another gun thread.

And yet here you are......
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back