Its winter time, dont forget the gas additive of your choice if its gonna sit....

Somewhere it says that under inflated m/c tires causes 40+ % of m/c accidents,,,,hmmmm.

I run 40 on front and rear,,,does well..96 Sportster..

My 27 year old Harley that I purchased new has never had one drop of Ethanol (100% pure 91 boat gas pump one block from the house) She is always on a tender and I use both mixed together, Sta-bil AND Marvel Mystery oil. I fill the tank to the top as full as it will go with pure gas and mix every time I return home. The inside of my 27 year old gas tank looks NEW!
The marvel keeps the petcock o-ring slick as glass and the carb o-rings and gaskets protected.

What about just filling up with recreational non-ethanol fuel?
Personally my old bike is my 2nd bike and may sit, the longest was 2 years when I had health issues but sitting 2 months or 6 months during the winter is not out of the norm. I never know if it will sit when I park it so so I make sure the gas is always full to the top and protected and ready to go.
27 years and the tank looks new and the S&S Carb I installed 26 years ago has never had a rebuild...

Personally my old bike is my 2nd bike and may sit, the longest was 2 years when I had health issues but sitting 2 months or 6 months during the winter is not out of the norm. I never know if it will sit when I park it so so I make sure the gas is always full to the top and protected and ready to go.
27 years and the tank looks new and the S&S Carb I installed 26 years ago has never had a rebuild...
I was going to reply that your routine is way overkill for winter storage, but this makes sense especially for carbs.
I would say most carburetor problems are caused by poor storage and inevitable deposits as a result.

With gas degrading, it will happen a lot more slowly over the cold winter with gas left in a mower than over the hot summer with gas left in a snowblower.

Then there is condensation. The outside RH% is very low in the winter and high in the summer.

Back