Is Danica Patrick a threat now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal

I am by no means a fan of hers.

I am. And she's hot as a mother. And not a redneck.

VERY VERY few of the Sprint Cup drivers actually ARE 'rednecks' anymore, and some of it's fans regret this A LOT.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
No threat tonight. Looks like she had engine issues then got rear-ended. Out

Just remember it's never her fault never.

Originally Posted By: dave123
No threat tonight. Looks like she had engine issues then got rear-ended. Out

Just remember it's never her fault never.

In this case no. Kurt Busch also had an engine failure and they both run Hendrick engines. Dale Jr, another Hendrick engine, was reporting a vibration also.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Originally Posted By: Hot_Ajax
If she were to dress in something from Victoria's Secret, she'd be very dangerous.

If she were to *un* dress in something from Victoria`s Secret
20.gif

Excellent response. Maybe we should add another discussion group for good looking female athletes. There's some hot little golfers out there. And some pro tennis players, including one who is a part time fashion model. Just my two cents.

I'm in the "if she were male she'd be out of a career already" camp. She had one IRL win, a fuel mileage win at Motegi. This her third full season in stock cars and while she's improved in recent weeks she's still nothing deserving a premier ride as far as skills go. She's a marketing machine though and racing is a business first and foremost, so I can't blame Gene Haas and Smoke for giving her a ride.

Originally Posted By: Hot_Ajax
There's some hot little golfers out there. And some pro tennis players, including one who is a part time fashion model. Just my two cents.

^^This times a zillion!!
11.gif

Originally Posted By: cheesepuffs
She had one IRL win, a fuel mileage win at Motegi.

How come everytime someone mentions the win at Montegi...this fuel mileage subject comes up. Like she's not deserving of a win because she managed her fuel better than the others.

Originally Posted By: cheesepuffs
I'm in the "if she were male she'd be out of a career already" camp. She had one IRL win, a fuel mileage win at Motegi. This her third full season in stock cars and while she's improved in recent weeks she's still nothing deserving a premier ride as far as skills go. She's a marketing machine though and racing is a business first and foremost, so I can't blame Gene Haas and Smoke for giving her a ride.

Some of you guys are clueless; racing is about MARKETING, and she's a marketing machine as you say, which is why she is where she is. She also is a decent race car driver; she's better than some other drivers with a full time ride and she gets marketing dollars.

She wouldn't be where she is though if she wasn't a decent all around driver. The fact that she is an attractive female gets the marketing dollars, of which professional racing exists off of.

I think some of you good ol boys are just jealous and spiteful of progress. How dare a woman be a stock car driver...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
There was also Jennifer Jo Cobb. Whatever happened to her?

Totally underfunded. She is in mediocre equipment at best, and seems to have horrible luck with reliability. I know she regularly complains about other teams having shaker rigs so that the cars come off the trailer setup for the track. Sad but you have to pay to play.

Originally Posted By: Joe_Power
Who? Oh, you mean that chick in the GoDaddy commercials?

Yeah, apparently she drives race cars as a side gig.

Missed most of the race. Thought I heard that Danica was in 2nd place and crashed. True?

Missed most of the race. Thought I heard that Danica was in 2nd place and crashed. True?

Blew a tire and hit the wall. Pit strategy by others made her get up to 2nd place. The 51 car was also in first today.

I have nothing but respect for this Rally B (killer B's) driver from France.

She can drive and tame this 600HP beast:

This lady had balls and amazing driver. WRC is for boys, Rally Class B is for men and her.

Originally Posted By: rjundi
I have nothing but respect for this Rally B (killer B's) driver from France.

She can drive and tame this 600HP beast:

This lady had balls and amazing driver. WRC is for boys, Rally Class B is for men and her.

AGREED, but it's hard to make that judgement now that NO ONE can rally Group B cars anymore.

One day I hope to own a fully prepped RS200 with the 750 + hp Evolution 2.1 rallycross engine in the middle.
eek.gif
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back