Inconspicuous oil stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would have thought, that 5 quarts of oil will fit so perfectly in a shoebox???

kp1k9.jpg

10r3k2e.jpg

152j4zt.jpg

9lcxzl.jpg

96dbpk.jpg

Now the oil can be stored under the pile of shoes of the wife, and the beer will return to its usual place.

29y4dqs.jpg

I know Quattro Pete, the additives lose their power when stored in that position, everyone knows that, something to do with gravity. I'm not sure about the upside down position.
Maybe Darwin1138 can store the shoe boxes on their side so that the quart bottles remain upright? Just a suggestion.

Originally Posted By: GreenFocus
I know Quattro Pete, the additives lose their power when stored in that position, everyone knows that, something to do with gravity. I'm not sure about the upside down position.
Maybe Darwin1138 can store the shoe boxes on their side so that the quart bottles remain upright? Just a suggestion.

Wait what.... tell me your screwing around about storage on the side.

My storage space is behind my toolbox. No reason for anyone ever to look behind the toolbox.

In the garage maybe, in the house no way. A spill or leak and you will never get that out of an olefin carpet or clothes.

Originally Posted By: GreenFocus
I know Quattro Pete, the additives lose their power when stored in that position, everyone knows that, something to do with gravity.

C'mon, didn't you hear... it actually it has to do with the increased surface tension of the ratio of air to oil in the bottle!!

j/k (I think)
crazy2.gif
lol.gif

I thought it was the larger cross section surface area of the bottle on its side, giving the add pack more room to fall out of the suspension and settle on the 'new' larger bottom.
For obvious reasons I do not want to get too scientific and for same reasons the spill concerns are secondary.

Originally Posted By: Donald
Whom are you hiding it from? If its your wife, every shoe box is probably opened once a week looking for possibilities. ?

He might be hiding it from me. We know how I am about M1 oil.
banana2.gif

Last edited:
M1 is extremely valuable, the oil filled shoe boxes are covered with cash and gold and furs to give extra protection to his oil stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back