I'm seeing more of these "alkaline water" places .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Chris142
my boss has an enagic water machine at work. it uses electricity to seperate the good and bad water molecules.

I am still waiting to hear about these bad water molecules. I thought water was H20. Which goes bad, the H's or the O?

Pure water is one of the most corrosive compounds around. That's why a little bit of minerals added is better than the close to pure RO water.

Originally Posted By: SHOZ
Pure water is one of the most corrosive compounds around. That's why a little bit of minerals added is better than the close to pure RO water.

This is so true, water is not called the "universal solvent" for nothing.

Really pure water is not natural, it is supposed to have dissolved solids in it...

OMG, what a load of... And to think someone might believe it and trust it would help.

Originally Posted By: Chris142
my boss has an enagic water machine at work. it uses electricity to seperate the good and bad water molecules.i drink atleast a gallon a day. my boss had gout,high cholesterol and high bp. he stopped taking the meds and few months drinking the water and his body got alkaline and healed its self. its a known fact thar cancer cant live in an alkaline body so thats good enough reason to drink it for me.
the water does not fix you. it allows your body heal its self

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Distilled water is not a definition of the pH level. What happens to it after it is produced determines the pH.

And that website - wow. Just wow.

Originally Posted By: Mamala Bay
Like anything else there maybe something to do with minerals in the body chain reaction. Distilled water which is acidic.

http://www.mercola.com/article/water/distilled_water.htm

Mercola is entertainment....but he throws things .....

CNN on ISIS is entertainment...just as Mercola stated Distilled Water can kill you....Do you see the picture.

Do you understand entertainment...do you understand real.

Alkaline water has dangerous concentrations of DHMO. If you want to make your body more alkaline, skip the marketing and drink liquid plum'r.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back