I think I found it this time. 2014 Caprice PPV 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of ugly IMO, but the $$$ spent for performance, it's a winner. A new V8 Camaro starts at $37k-$38k.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though.

How is the parts availability?

I like it a lot !
thumbsup2.gif

It uses a Camaro SS ECM. Holden/G8 headers, exhaust, intake. Guys have 2012's with blowers and full supporting mods running mid 11's.
It is an LSx...Parts a plenty.
smile.gif

Plus one big back seat for two kids 10 and 8. It is why I don't have a new Camaro. I think this covers it. Just need to get the recall fixed. It has to do with the EPS.

I'd buy it! I actually love column shift. Ive taken to shifting with my left or right hand; which ever hand is closer at the time and I can do it super quick.

Nice. Like the wheels. Looks real clean. Not digging the taxi dome light. Can you do something more elegant with that?

It's a new/used car with a 6.0L/6L80E for $22k, Who cares what it looks like!

Don't tell me you guys buy Toyotas based on looks.....That would be depressing!

Originally Posted By: clinebarger
It's a new/used car with a 6.0L/6L80E for $22k, Who cares what it looks like!

Don't tell me you guys buy Toyotas based on looks.....That would be depressing!

Truth. Exactly what i was thinking.

Originally Posted By: Leo99
Nice. Like the wheels. Looks real clean. Not digging the taxi dome light. Can you do something more elegant with that?

Maybe but it is a rig for red light for night. Just like rig for red on the submarine.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: KzMitch
Yuck.

This is also the forum that have love fests with 15 year old Crown Vics....

I would expect them to like this ugly thing.

I was disliking it at first, then I saw the column shifter. 10 years ago I could see myself like it. A lot. Big V8, lots of power.

Good luck!

I've never owned a nice chevy, but that thing is sweet. I wanted a G8 GXP pretty bad for awhile, but never found the right one.

Also, if you have kids...why would you remove the partition??
grin.gif

I actually dont mind the column shift, sure floor shifters look better, but they free up alot of room for a nice console there.

Originally Posted By: HemiHawk

Also, if you have kids...why would you remove the partition??
grin.gif

That's what I was thinking. Keep the kids in their own separate space/bubble.
grin.gif

homer_15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back